Chapter 3

"Okay, so far the baby looks healthy and fine. Mom, no heavy lifting and Dad she's going to be more dependent so make sure she's safe at all times." I found it funny how the doctor referred to me as 'Mom' and Jack as 'Dad', it made us seem old. We were only 18. Damn, most 18 year olds are in college and partying. But here we are at a doctor's appointment for our second baby. But hey, it's a blessing for the both of us.
"You guys are free to go, but make another appointment with me for next month. And if you have any questions don't hesitate to call me." We just nod.
"Thanks Doc." Jack said trying to be funny. We make an appointment and go over to Jack's Range Rover.
"So what do you wanna do today babe?" Jack says while pulling out of the parking lot.
"Errmm. Let's go shopping!" I say while clapping my hands together.
Jack took a deep breath, "Alright let's head to the mall then."
I turned up the radio and started doing the whip to Nasty Freestyle.
"You're such a dork." Jack says.
"Don't judge me." I say back while laughing.
We pull into the mall and I immediately drag Jack into Charlotte Russe.
It took me about 45 minutes to pick out pants and another 20 to find a decent top taking in consideration of my baby bump.
"How long does it take to get a pair of jeans?" Jack complains.
"Hey, fashion takes time." I slightly yell while laughing.
"Well hurry up I'm hungry." He crosses his arms.
"Use the magic words and I'll checkout." I smirk.
"Lacey I'm fucking starving."
"Okay now I'm gonna get a sundress." I joke and run to the back and start looking through the dresses.
"This is cute." Jack picked up a random dress.
"That looks like someone ate chipotle, shit on it, then added glitter." I. Say trying to hold back my laugh.
"Harsh. How about this?" He picked up a much cuter dress.
"Perfect, let's go." I grab it from his hand and we both walk over to the cashier.
"Good now we can eat." Jack says basically running to the food court.
"Where do you want to eat?"
I look down at my stomach and start to talk to the baby, "I don't know, where do you want to eat little guy?" I say while gently poking at my stomach.
"Lacey stop you're scaring people." Jack says while dying of laughter.
We both laugh and walk over to subway. We get our food and sit down in the middle of the food court.
"So. You excited?" Jack said while biting into his sandwich.
"Yeah I'm really excited." I smile widely.
"You know, most 18 year olds are planning their futures and here we are expecting another child and I love every minute of it." He said with a smirk.
"I could say the same babe." I smile back
---

We get home and Jack goes out with Nate and Johnson while I rest.
After Jack was gone I got in my car and drove to the last place I wanted to think of.

The prison.