"Awwww! I'm sure that you weren't!"

"So you're appreciative of the seasons."

"Yes, I truly am. Although I've always preferred spring or autumn, I really love winter. People would hang lights up in the trees and they'd look so pretty... When I was younger, my dad would bring me outside to watch them, then play in the snow and when we go inside, we'd go sit in the kotatsu and eat my grandma's special udon to warm us up. I wonder if he'll come home so we can do that again," I said then sighed.

"O-Oh! I'm really sorry about that. I-It's just that-" I blushed a bright red.

"N-No! It's alright!" She stammered.

"I like hearing you talk about yourself!"

"Eh? Are you sure it's fine?" I asked.

"Of course!"

"Yes!"

"That's really nice of you guys, but I love learning new things about you girls too," I brightly smiled.

"O-Ok,"

"I- Um... I really wish it would snow. I'd always love to have snowball fights with my brothers and sisters. I-If it does snow, will you join us?" My other customer asked.

"I mean. If your dad doesn't come home, I don't want you to be alone and you'd be able to play in the snow with us so-"

"That's really sweet of you. I'd love to," I beamed.

"Really?" She exclaimed.

"Yeah! It'll be fun," I replied.

Suddenly, I got a feeling that some people were staring at me. I glanced behind me to see Hikaru, Kaoru, and Tamaki looking at Haruhi and me. It was then that I saw a girl walk up to Haruhi.

"You're cuter than I heard. I decided. You're going to be my new favorite."

~~~

"Tono. Stop eating peasants' ramen and help us with the final plans. We only have a few weeks until the party." Hikaru called out to Tamaki.

"He just didn't like how Kasuga took Haruhi." Kaoru stated.

"Not like her illness has just started." Kyoya said.

"Eh?"

"Illness?" Haruhi asked.

"Switching guys disease or host club wanderer," Hikaru and Kaoru said simultaneously.

"I see..." I muttered.

"Guests would just still to one host, but she changes her's now and then. I'm sure everyone has had her at least twice." Kyoya explained.

"It was Tama-chan's turn until a little while ago." Honey pointed out.

"She may changes hosts all the time, but it's not like she's causing a lot of trouble. She's a regular customer that likes all of the workers. You're not losing money from it so what's the point in complaining." I stated.

"That is a valid reason, but I wasn't complaining," Kyoya approved.

"Ah. Understood. He's like this because I took his guest." Haruhi remarked.

"No! That isn't it! I can't stand it anymore, Haruhi! Wear proper girls' clothing!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Eh?"

"Ugh! I don't understand! It's against my morals to look over the poor girls!" Tamaki yelled.

"Senpai. Wh-What are yo-" I asked only to be interrupted.