Mates For Life

We slept for a little while until Cora and Lucille barged in our cave, I snapped my head up and growled lowly, I want to sleep with Vincent. I turned to look at them and they were gesturing me to go, I shook my head, 'no, I don't want to leave' I said through the mind link. They growled lowly, 'you have to pick up your dress' they both said. I sighed and looked down at Vincent, his eyes were open but he was just staring at me like a little baby with those shiny brown eyes. I licked his cheek and nudged his neck, 'it's okay love, go do what you have to do before those dodos bug you all day' Vincent said.

I laughed in my mind while the girls growled menacingly at him until I bared my teeth at them. 'Easy girl, you can't just let him tell us off and not let us stand up to him' Lucille growled in the mind link. I shook my head and looked back at Vincent, ' i'll be back soon my sweet' I said and hugged him and licked his cheeks, I took my sweet time. The girls growled and I got off the floor to leave, Vincent got up as well and followed next to me while the girls let us out. ' Go change, and hurry up' Cora said, gently pushing me to the house. I rolled my eyes and ran to the house, twisting the knob with my mouth and running in, repeating the same process with my door.

I can feel Vincent behind me, his fur rubbed against my tail. I pushed the door open with my head and ran into my closet, quickly shifting and finding an outfit before those derfs get me. '' May I come in?'' Vincent asked, well I was only in a fresh pair of panties and bras, I opened the door for him and looked for an outfit. He walked in and placed his hands on my waist and silently stood there. I smiled, what is this weirdo doing?''I just love your body, you are so beautiful'' he said, kissing my shoulder. '' Yeah, and you're super duper handsome, more like hot'' I said while turning around. Vincent's face blushed deep red when he looked at the front of my body.

''You think so?'' he asked, raising an eyebrow, man he looks so damn cute when he does different facial expressions. '' More than handsome and hot Vincent'' I said, well it's true, he's the most handsomest thing i've ever seen in the whole world!He laughed and kissed my cheek, ''i'll let you get dressed'' he said and started opening my closet door. I stopped him and made him look at me, '' dress me'' I said with a smile, he smiled too and nodded, ''anything'' he said and headed to the racks where my clothes were hung.

I patiently waited for him to pick out an outfit and boy does he have good taste in fashion. He picked out a red sundress that had a small bow and ribbon in the middle, underneath the breasts. I nodded,looks very pretty, he smiled and brought it over to me. He rubbed my shoulders and unzipped the short dress. I placed my arms in the holes while he fixed the wrinkles underneath my breasts. I smiled and turned around for him to zip it, he was so quiet that I just wanted to laugh. He slowly zipped it while carefully moving my hair and making small curls with it. ''Thank you love'' I said and turned around to kiss him, he nodded and gave into the kiss.

And again, those dodos barged into my room complaining about me taking forever, '' shut up and wait'' I said after releasing Vincent from the kiss. I growled lowly and walked to the shelf that held my shoes, I pulled a pair of red flats and slipped them on. I ran to the front of the closet door after pecking Vincent in the lips again. He sighed when I opened the doors and walked out, I stopped and turned around, '' i'll be back, I love you'' I said while blowing him a kiss. He smiled and caught it,  bringing his fist up to his heart, '' I love you most Sage'' he said. I smiled until the girls pulled me out, I frowned, I just left him standing there.