Mates For Life

We both slept together and he squeezed my waist and buried his face in my hair, I know how he feels, I would die if I found out he committed suicide. I gently rubbed small circles on his arm and closed my eyes, but I couldn't sleep. I was too frightened to wake up and find my mate gone, gone forever. '' What is it,love?'' Vincent asked and I turned around to face him, '' I can't sleep, I fear i'll wake without you here'' I whispered and looked through his eyes. It was midnight but I can see his eyes shining from the moon's light, '' Me too, I fear the same thing'' he said and I frowned and leaned into him. He hugged me and gave me a tight squeeze, I hugged him more and kissed his bare chest. '' I love you, so much'' I said and kissed his chest once more, he moaned at my touch. '' I love you most, your my light to my darkness'' he said.

I looked up at him and smiled, he smiled too and leaned forward and pecked me on the lips. I pulled his face into mines and wrapped my arms around him, brushing my fingers through his soft hair. I chuckled and slowly pulled away, gasping for air, '' And you are the flame of my love's candle'' I finished. He smiled at me and I pinched his cute cheeks, '' aww I love your cheeks, they're so big and cute.'' I said with awe. He rolled his eyes and looked back at me, '' Could say the same thing'' he said with a smirk. ''About what?'' I asked and suspiciously looked at him, '' About those beauties'' he said pointing at my breasts. I gasped and lightly punched his arm, '' pervert'' I said while laughing, he held his smirk and shrugged.

We talked for a while but weren't sleepy at all, I stared into his big beautiful eyes and seductively rubbed his neck down to his abs. He immediately grabbed my arm and stopped me, from the moon's light, his eyes were black. I didn't fear him right now, lust filled my eyes and he caught it. '' I can't control myself'' he said breathlessly, must be hard for him to hold himself. I touched his cheek with my free hand and smiled, '' don't'' I whispered. He carefully let my hand go and he started kissing me roughly. I kissed back the same, I was going bonkers right now, he was now on top of me but didn't break the kiss.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry it was short, I promise to do a longer chapter.