Mates For Life

A little love song >>>

Everyone at the table turned to us and I looked at Vincent,blaming him for 'his' growling stomach when mine actually growled. ''Whoa, someone's very hungry'' I teased and he looked down at me and rolled his eyes while everyone laughed and continued eating. '' Good morning Alpha'' I greeted Harold and he smiled at me and waved since he had his mouth full of chicken. I giggled and accidentally bumped into someone. '' Sorry'' I mumbled quickly and backed away until I looked up at Jake who wore a smirk on his face. He replied back ''it's okay, I haven't spoke to you in a long time huh?'' and I smiled and nodded my head and said '' Sorry, i've been very busy'' . He teasingly raised an eyebrow at me and elbowed my shoulder '' calming jerkface down?'' he asked and I chuckled. ''Yep, and I been out lately just wondering around'' I said and he nodded. I walked to the kitchen and pulled out a plate along with a cup and served myself some food. I then walked back to the diner room and sat my plate next to Vincent, who didn't have a plate of food. I shrugged and told him to watch my food which he agreed to and I skipped back to the kitchen again to get some orange juice.

I poured myself some and put the carton away back in the fridge and headed off back to the diner room. When I exited the kitchen door, I noticed my plate was missing from my spot and I raised an eyebrow, looking at Vincent. I walked over to him and saw him eating my food! ''I told you to watch my plate, not eat it moron!'' I half shouted and he turned to look at me and smirk with some bacon in his mouth. Right when I was about to walk off, he grabbed my arm and quickly sat me on his lap and kissed me, making all the food come out of his mouth into mine. '' We can always share'' he said and I glared at him but swallowed, '' Listen honey, I don't share anything'' I said seductively and snatched my plate away and jumped off his lap. I stood on the other side of the table and put a mouthful of the last piece of hash brown in my mouth. Vincent got up and chased me around the table, i've accidentally bumped into some pack members but I still kept running.

I ran outside and placed the plate down on the porch and hid behind a tree next to the garage. I peeked behind me and watched if Vincent came out, which never happened. I waited for 30 seconds and then I feel a poke on my stomach, I turn around and see Vincent directly in front of me and I gasped. '' You scared me'' I said holding my heart and he leaned into me and pecked my lips, I smiled instantly and he smiled too. ''As you can see, i'm a lot faster than you, my darling'' he said and brushed the back of his palms on my jaw. I raised an eyebrow ''oh really, road runner?'' I challenged and he smirked. '' Let's race then'' I said in a challenging tone and I walkled to the woods, with him on my tail.

I stopped and he did too, we both lined up making sure no one's cheating and we both couted to three. Before we could say three, I ran off with him dumbstrucked and I giggled, I felt a whiff of air hit me and I then knew it was Vincent. I cursed in my mind but sped up, I didn't catch up to him at all and he won. Vincent waited and casually leaned on a tree, waiting for me to hurry up.

''You cheater!'' I yelled and he raised his arms in the air then said '' oh I cheated? who was the one who took off before 3?''. I chuckled when I reached him and I answered back '' you'' and he rolled his eyes. '' oh yeah, uh huh'' he teased and I smacked him on the arm, which made him smirk and laugh. We walked away to the lake again and when we got there, I told Vincent to turn around while I undress and he groaned but obeyed. I left my bra and panties on and ran into the water, leaving Vincent facing the same direction . I laughed and he turned around and called me a brat, I ignored him and swam.

I turned around to find Vincent walking towards the water only in his boxers, I stared at him and didn't even realize that I was drooling . I snapped out of my daydream and turned back around to keep on swimming, only hearing the annoying idiot laugh. I floated on my back and let the water push me until I felt something hard push me. I opened my eyes to only look up at Vincent , and then I screamed. He fell back and I jumped up and laughed at his reaction, he looked so retarded right now.

I laughed so hard that I even fell down too and water entered my mouth, I immediately shot up choking on the water. Vincent swam over to me and laughed and pointed at my red face, I swatted him on his shoulder and swam away.