Mates For Life

When I finally came out the shower, I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes were red from bawling my eyes out. I felt angry but part of me still felt sorrow and love. Inside, my wolf was feeling the same but most o her wanted love. Yeah right, why would he love me when he has that other slut to shag? I growled at the thought of that brunette and I put my clothes on.

I looked over at my clock and it was already 7:23 p.m and I must of missed dinner, I don't care. I wasn't in the mood to go downstairs and eat when that selfish idiot was there. I looked down at what I was wearing, same thing from last night only the color was black and it showed off my yellow/ white skin. It also ahowed a little bit of clevage but I didn't care. It's my room and no one is going to tell me what to wear.

I got into bed and prayed that I wouldn't get any more nightmares but I did. It's always about me or Vincent dying and one of us are crying for the other one to wake up. Tears covered my face and I felt the other side of my bed sonk in and I already knew who it was, Vincent. He pulled me into him and I cried into his chest while he comforted me with nice soothing words.

I sniffed and opened my eyes to look at him but was blind by tears. He kissed my forehead and told me to go to sleep and I did. I calmed down and slept into him and muzzled his chest. It was freezing cold and I curled up into a ball but felt something shift. Vincent shifted into his wolf form and covered me with his fur. I made my way in him and slept comfortably .

I felt something over my breasts and I woke up to find Vincent sleeping and lazily laying his arm on my boobs. I took his arm off angrily and walked to my bathroom. I locked the door and heard him groan and wale up, calling for my name. I shouted " get out my room pervert" but he chuckled and remained quiet. I opened the door and walked out with fury and pointed at the exit door.

Vincent looked me up and down very slowly and I blushed but threw a shoe at his chest. " sheesh you grouch" he said finally snapping out of his little daydream and I threw another shoe at him. " Okay i'm going" he grunted and got out of my bed butt naked. " No, we didn't hav-" I asked in shock but got cut off by Vincent. " No brat, we didn't do anything 'nasty' , I just slept with you because of your other nightmare" he said. I frowned because o the nightmare thing. " Are you okay love?" He asked and I nodded a 'yes' but then shook it off and growled at him.

" Grumpy aren't we this morning?" He teased but I stomped my foot on the ground and pointed back at the door again. " Leave Now" I angrily said but he shook his head no. " Sorry babe, as you can see, i'm next in line to be Alpha and you will do as 'I' say" he said with a smirk. I was shaking in anger and jumped on the bed to get him but he dodged me and I landed on the bed with him on top of my back.

"Okay mate,you want to play like this so be it" he said and rested his hand on my thigh. Shit! My nightgown was upand only covered my breasts. I wiggled to get him off me but failed to and he smacked my butt. " Oww you idiot" I yelled at him and I can feel him smirk. " Well stop shaking your big butt" he said and I thought for a minute. Shaking? Wait a minute! Did he just call my butt big?!

Right when I was about to say something, he spoke before me. " I wonder how it looks without your underwear on" he said and slipped his finger in my underwear, attempting to pull it down until I shifted. " I don't find this funny Vincent'' I said through our mind link. He laughed and I pushed him off me and landed on the ground.

I quickly jumped on him and tried biting off hos face but his big hands were holding my face from biting him. His eyes were pitch black and he threw me off him and I snarled at him. " What is wrong with you?!" Vincent yelled at me , I growled at him. "Because you chose that skank over me" I growled through the mind link. He froze, still angry and then he asked me " you think I would choose her over you? How stupid can you be?" . I nodded a yes and said " yes you would, maybe because i'm not good enough for uou and i'm not as hot as her" through the link.

His eyes changed back to normal and he frowned at me " you don't have to be hot like her, you are my mate, my one and only love Sage, i'm never going to choose anyone over you" he said with sadness in his voice. He looked away and I shifted and quickly put my bra and panties on. He looked back at me and saw that I was crying again. He walked over to me, still butt naked and hugged me. I hugged back and never wanted to let go but asked hin a question.

" Why do you hate me all of a sudden?" I asked snd he sighed. "I never hated you, I just never experienced that having a mate will make you want to lose control and love them nonstop, if you know what I mean" he said in a cooing voice. I nodded and said " I feel the same, but I don't act like you, you need some control" I said, still hugging him. He nodded and said " I will change my attitude, I promise" . I kissed his cheek and he squeezed me even tighter, and I felt double sparks flow through me.

"Um Vincent, your'e naked" I said and blushed. He let go and looked me in the eye " you know you love my body" he teased and I swatted him. It was true though, I adore his body. I smiled but looked away while he changed into his black trousers.