Mates For Life

We were mating, I couldn't stop myself. Vincent was still on top of me , going faster and faster, I didn't want him to stop. He deserves this, especially after he tried hurting himself because of me. I kissed him uncontrollably and he moaned loudly, I moaned his name repeatedly. This felt so good, Vincent then pulled out slowly and flipped me over. I moaned again when he entered me.

Vincent's P.O.V.

God, this felt so good and i've been waiting for this to happen. Sage was something different compared to that bitch Brenda. I have nothing for Brenda, Sage was all I needed and her body, oh her  body. Her body was so beautiful and had perfect curves everywhere. I didn't dare use any protection, she was mine right now. She was moaning my name and telling me to go faster and did I? Hell yes! I smiled at the faces she was making , she'd get the chills whenever I trace her body. I stopped and slowly pulled my buddy out of her. 

Sage looked at me, gasping for air and then I flipped her over. I leaned forward and pushed in slowly, then faster and faster. I leaned forward and kissed her neck while she was moaning, and crying? I stopped and gently pulled her face to mine. '' Did I hurt you?'' I asked cautiously, she looked in my eyes '' please continue, oh please Vincent, it feels so good'' she replied. I smiled and kissed her lips. I then continued as she wished and she kept on moaning.

Sage's P.O.V.

Hours passed and we were passed out, I felt great and a little dirty. I don't care right now, my body is exhausted, Vincent is so good at this. He was sleeping in front of me while I lay facing his chest, he was warm and exhausted too, after all he was the one who did everything. I woke up and stared at his beautiful face, his face was so serious but looked adorable at the same time. I closed my eyes and smiled when he pulled me closer and buried his face in my hair. Sweet feelings and dreams swept over my mind, making me giggle. 

It felt like minutes passed but hours because the bright sun was in my face and something licked my lips. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled at Vincent, he was smiling as well and brushed his hand on my cheek. '' How are you feeling?'' he asked, '' Better than ever, only a little sore'' I said while slowly getting up. '' Youch'' I said when I sat up, my abdomen was hurting like hell, '' you okay?'' Vincent asked. '' Yeah, my body hurts'' I said and giggled when I noticed I was naked. I hid my parts from him, he playfully rolled his eyes and pulled my arms away very slowly. I blushed and looked away, '' I already seen your sexy body already, might as well show it'' he said and I laughed, what a pervert.

I slowly got off the bed and walked to the restroom, gosh my body hurt but I don't regret the feeling. I felt a pair of strong arms carry me inside the bathroom. I smiled when I looked at Vincent, he kissed my cheek and made fart noises on it, it really tickled. He gently put me down and started the shower while I looked in the mirror. I happened to check him out, his boulder muscles popped out on his arms and legs. His back made flexes whenever he moved, my hormones were going crazy again.

He then turned around and smiled at me in the mirror and looked down at me. I blushed and he laughed, '' why are you so shy all of a sudden?'' he asked me. '' I'm not, you make me nervous, pervert'' I said back. '' Hey, you're the pervert for checking me out while I started the shower'' he said. I blushed harder, '' well you look so handsome'' I replied, '' yeah, and you look so gorgeous'' he said back and kissed my neck. We stepped in the shower together and washed our bodies. Vincent didn't let me wash my own , he washed it instead.

He put shampoo in my hair and slowly massaged my scalp, it felt good. I rinsed my hair while Vincent then put shampoo on me, he rubbed my breasts and I moaned. He slowly continued rubbing the soap on my body and rinsed me. My turn came and I too made him moan, he grabbed me and kissed me. I kissed back and rubbed his face oh so gently.