Mates For Life

SAGE'S P.O.V

I slept on my cuddly warm teddy bear, yes it was Vincent. He was so comfy and he snores loud too. I woke up and carefully looked around the dark room. I must have been really tired, it's already night time. There was a little bit of light and it shined on my Vincy. I smiled and stared at his serious face. He kind of looks like Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance, only a lot muscular and tan. "Boo!" Vincent shouted and I jumped off the bed, " what the heck was that?!" I screeched. "Oh nothing, you were just staring at how handsome my face is" Vincent said and sat up. " buggar" I said and teasingly stuck my tongue out. Out of nowhere, Vincent kissed me, I moaned and lied across the floor with him on top of me. "Sage, oh Sage, I want you so bad again" he said I smiled and kissed him. "Nope, i'm sore and i'm already carrying your cubs" I said and laughed at the word cubs.

" My handsome cubs, their going to look handsome like me" Vincent teased. I chuckled and kissed his cheek, "or beautiful cubs, that will look beautiful like me" I then said. "Oh yes, you are beautiful and lovely" Vincent said while getting up and helping me. " Come and run with me in the beautiful night" he said and kissed my cheek. "Okay my love" I said, " but I need to get my extra clothes, I don't want to rip yours" I said while walking to his door. "Okay, get what you need but hurry" he then said and blew me a kiss. I caught it and blew him one before leaving. I ran into my room and rummaged through the closet. I picked out a brown tank top with a pair f black shorts. I'm just going to walk in my fuzzy slippers. I packed them in my black bag that Damian bought me and then set out to find Vincent.

VINCENT'S P.O.V

I quickly packed some clothes and took Sage's gift with me. I really hope she likes it, i've been waiting for this moment to come. I heard a knock on my door and I immediately and gently put Sage's gift in my gym bag. " Come in" I said, knowing it was only my true love. " Ready?" I asked her and she nodded her head. I smiled and opened my window, I heard Sage's bag hit the floor and I turned around. She took off my shirt so beautifully, her body looked so delicious. I bit my lower lip and watched her undress, she was only in her bra and panties. I looked away when she saw me, she's turning me on and I can't control myself. I heard her shift and smelt her beautiful scent. I turned around again and smiled at her beautiful white wolf. I shifted and walked next to her, muzzling her cheek. She licked me tenderly and hopped out the window, I chased after her. We ran next to each other slowly, I didn't want this to be a rush.

I'm taking her to the lake, where we fell in love at and spent the day together. We were almost there and I stopped her. " Get dressed my love" I said to her and she nodded. I ran behind a tree and shifted. I put on my black flannel that had small grey stripes and my black jeans. Shoes, I just wore my Vans. I left the tree and charged to the open lake, lighting some candles. Sage appeared far away and ran towards me. Her face was shocked.

SAGE'S P.O.V

I was done changing and looked for Vincent. We were at the lake and I spotted Vincent by the tiny lights floating on the water. I ran to him and looked around, I was speechless. Beautiful pink lilies were floating on the water with candles on top of them and the grass was full of those same pink lilies. Candles were placed on small metal perches that made a trail. Lily petals were on the trail as well and made it look so pretty. It ended and Vincent was on one knee, holding a small box. " Sage, i've been waiting for this moment all my life, I will always love you in health and sickness. You are my light to my darkness, you saved me from the dark. I never thought there'd be you. But I was wrong, you are here with me, helping me through all my problems, I love you Sage. Will you marry me?" He said. I was in tears and I choked out ' yes'. Vincent smiled and stood up, placing the ring on my left finger. It looked so beautiful, it had Sapphire crystals and it made me fall in love. I looked back at Vincent and kissed him, ' I love you, I love you my beloved' I said through the mind link because I couldn't speak. "Oh I know, but I love you most and I promise to be here with you forever until the day I die" he said. I cried even more and hugged him. I love him so much, I can't believe he just proposed to me and I said yes without being nervous. He rubbed my back and soothed me with calming words. " Oh V- Vincent, I lo- love y-you so much" I stuttered out while kissing him nonstop. "I love you too" he chuckled out. I smiled and heard people laughing and clapping behind us. I turned around and found the whole pack cheering.

Someone put on the radio and ' You' by Evanescence came on, it really expresses my feelings for my love. Vincent looked through my eyes and placed his hands on my waist, I smiled and placed mines on his shoulder. He smiled as well and we started slowly dancing to the beat of the lovely music. I didn't look away from his eyes, I was lost in them. I turned and spun while everyone hummed to the music and held candles. Beautiful music and lullabies were playing for hours  when the pack left us alone. I rested my head on Vincent's chest and listened to the blissful sound of his heartbeat. It sped and sped it's rate and I smiled, mines feels the same. We stopped dancing and together and walked in the lake. I took off my shirt and shorts and threw them on the grass, Vincent did the same with his clothes, only wearing his boxers.

I waited for him and just stared at the beautiful blue moon, it made me smile. Vincent's arms snaked around my waist and rubbed my stomach. I smiled even more but then frowned, '' My love?'' I asked him. '' Yes my sweet?'' Vincent responded, I sighed and rubbed his arms. '' I really don't deserve this night, not at all'' I said sadly. '' What do you mean?'' he asked sadly and stopped rubbing my stomach, '' I mean i've been rude and selfish to you in the past, I don't deserve this lovely ring or your vows'' I said and turned around to face him. '' Love, that was in the past and I still loved you, you put me in my place of what's wrong to right. I can't walk the earth without you, you mean everything to me. I don't care about our stubborn times and when we acted so greedy'' Vincent said and kissed me tenderly.