"Yea, I guess that's true... Wait, Kairi probably could have done it!" They started passing by a cut in half Sea King and Kairi narrowed her eyes. 

"Someone cut a Sea King in half. We have another enemy up ahead." Kairi mumbled as she began walking towards the front. Lulu and Zambai began bickering.

"Hey guys! We're not done yet." Zoro said taking his bandanna off his arm and putting it on his head. They stayed standing on the tip of Rocketman's nose, waiting for the enemy to come into view. 

It wasn't long til T-Bone, a Marine Captain, came into view. He stood on the railway, facing them. "Hey! There's a guy out there!" Zambai informed looking through his scope. "AHH! It's the Ship Slasher!"

"That's not good!"

"Ship what?" Luffy asked confused.

"They call him Ship Slasher T-Bone! He's from the Navy! His sword cuts through pirate ships like a knife cuts through a steak!"

"Ohhh! That sounds awesome!"

"Maybe it'd sound awesome if it was somebody else's problem! Alright men, let's go. We only get-"

"Don't even think about it. You'll just get in the way. You may be strong enough to take down average marines, but he's a captain. Leave this to Zoro." Kairi replied.

"I'm only gonna tell you this one time!!" Zoro shouted. "Get the hell out of the way!" T-Bone stayed put. He grabbed his sword with an angry glint in his eyes.

"I am the proud captain of the Navy! I shall not let you pass! Be it wood or steal, I'll slash the ship in two!"

"Good luck with that one! We won't stop until we reach our goal! And I'll cut down anything in our way!" Zoro put a sword in his mouth and then held the other two in his hands. T-Bone ran towards them. Zoro kicked off the train straight towards T-Bone. T-Bone slashed and sent out a projectile. Zoro cut straight through it and then countered T-Bone's second slash. He sliced through T-Bone, shattering T-Bone's sword and sending him off the railway.

He flew past them and Kairi grinned while everyone else gaped. Zoro jumped out of the way and grabbed hold to the side of the train. Kairi got down on her stomach and held her hand down to him, offering to help him up. He sheathed his swords and took off his bandanna as he took her hand. She pulled him up and then stood back up on the train. Kairi stayed sitting on the top of Rocketman as everyone else went back in. Luffy soon joined her on the top and started shouting.

"Go, Rocket Man! We're gonna beat up that pigeon guy!"

***

"Whoa! TURN BAAACK!!!" Luffy yelled and Kairi's eyes widened when she spotted Yokozuna on the railway.

"What?!?!" Everyone in the car yelled.

"Hey Straw Hat! Why do you wanna turn back?!" Tilestone and Lulu shouted.

"Answer us!" Zambai yelled.

"Yea, tell us why!" The twins shouted. "You better give us a reason!"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!"

"Huh?"

"I was telling that giant frog that jumped on the railway to turn back! It came out of nowhere!!"

"Giro, Giro, Giro!!" The frog yelled.

"Get off the railway Yokozuna!!" Kairi yelled.

"Froggy!! Turn back!!" Luffy shouted. "Get out of the way!" 

"Giro!" He refused.

"Look oouuuuut!!!!" The train collided with Yokozuna, derailing it.

***