Chapter 29

Kairi sat on the nose of Rocketman with Luffy. "Are we there yet?! Where's Smashing Tom?" Luffy yelled.

"It's Puffing Tom! Anyway, get inside you two before you catch a cold! You just changed clothes and you're soaking wet already!" Nami shouted.

"I don't care! It's more awesome up here."

"Fine." It wasn't long til a train came into view.

"Hey! Check it out! There's a train in front of us!" Everyone climbed onto the roof.

"That's the Puffing Tom alright, but it's just the caboose." Zambai informed. "There's no engine. And it doesn't look like it's moving!"

"That can't be right." Zoro replied.

"What's going on here?!" Tilestone shouted.

"Does this mean it got detached somehow?" Lulu questioned.

"Maybe something happened and Sanji and Usopp are on there!" Chopper shouted.

"Big bro Franky too!" The twins shouted.

"Well, I hope not 'cause we're about to crash into 'em! Granny, hit the break!" Paulie yelled.

"I already told you, now didn't I? We don't got one."

"Luffy, what are you gonna do?" Chopper asked.

"I'm flying over to see what's up! Now Gum Gum Rocket!" He shot himself towards the cars and Kairi sighed. It didn't take long for him to find out whether or not they were there.

"Straw Hat's comin' out! Looks like they're shooting at him." Zambai informed. "And he's saying no."

"Well, whatever happened, the train cars must be full of marines." Lulu replied.

"Let the Franky Family handle this. We'll dismantle them before they can it us!"

"Let me help!" Tilestone shouted. "I wanna break stuff too!"

"Hear that men?! Get to work!"

"Yeah!"

"Hey! Zoro! Kairi!"

"Hear that, Roroana? Kairi? He's calling for you." Lulu informed.

"Go ahead! One of you cut 'em!"

"Okay." They replied.

"That's it?!" Tilestone, Lulu, and Zambai asked dumbstruck.

"Can I do it?" Kairi excitedly asked.

"You did it last time!"

"And?"

"No! I'm gonna do it!"

"Fine." She replied with a huff as he walked to the front. Kairi watched as Zoro grabbed two of his sheathed swords and held them in front of him in an 'X'. He drew his swords quickly and re-sheathed them.

"Two Sword Style Sword  Draw Roshomon." The Franky Family, marines, and Galley-La's eyes widened and they gaped, dumbstruck.

"What?!"

"Whaaat?!"

"Whaaaaat?!" Luffy jumped back onto the train as it passed through the now cut in half Puffing Tom cars.

"Hey, if you're gonna do something crazy like that, you gotta warn us first!" Lulu said.

"You heard me say cut 'em, didn't you?"

"But I didn't think he could actually do it!"

"Of course he could do it. We'd be dead right now if he couldn't."