Chapter 28

They shot out into an underground canal and water splashed Luffy and Kairi. Kairi grinned as she continued watching ahead of them. They started going downward and Kairi lifted up from the train a bit and she held onto something. They went through another tunnel and then shot out onto the sea. Kairi took a deep breath and smiled as Luffy screamed. While they were in midair, king bulls with the Franky Family's ship attached to them, jumped out onto the sea as well.

"STRAW HAT!" Zambai shouted. "The entire Franky Family thanks you for helping us! We'll never forget it!! Fire the connection cannon." Two huge metal arrows with a long piece of wood holding them together shot at the train and attached them. The train jolted and Kairi fell forward and then flew up. She countered the gravity with her air and she fell back onto the train.

"Cool!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Hey, nice job. Pretty high class bulls ya got there." Kokoro said.

"Awesome!"

"You idiots! You gotta be more careful!" Zoro yelled, sticking his head out of the window.

"Thanks for the help!" They replied.

"Hey, monster granny. So is this the fastest Rocketman can go?" Luffy asked. "It's not very fast at all!"

"Juts hold your horses! Things will change once we hit the railway!"

"Railway?"

"Yea. The railway connects the islands." Kairi replied and then pointed at it. "It's right there."

"Right where?! I can't see it!"

"I've actually drove a Sea Train so it's easier for me to find it." The train turned and Kokoro headed for the railway. Kairi flew back and Luffy's arm wrapped around her and pulled her back. They flew up a bit as Rocketman hit a small wave. The railway came into view as they missed it. It moved over the railway, but missed again. Kairi heard Kokoro scream and her and Luffy began walking over the roofs to the window of the driving car. They looked down and seen Chimney and Gonbe hanging onto the railing about to fall off.

"Whoa. What the heck. Hey, that kinda looks like fun." Luffy said and Kairi bonked him on the head.

"Don't even think about it." She replied.

"Look! It's the Straw Hat guy and Kairi! Hiii!!"

"Nya!!" Gonbe, her pet rabbit said. 

"Hurry! Grab those two and bring 'em inside! Once this train hits the railway, they'll be blow away!" Kokoro yelled frantically.

"Right!" Luffy said and they bent down to grab the two. The train hit the railway, increasing their speed exponentially. Luffy, Chimney, Gonbe, and Kairi were blown back and Kairi grabbed the side of the train as the other three flew back and hit the Franky Family.

***

Luffy, Chimney, and Kairi let out exasperated sighs. "I thought I was a goner." They said.

"You almost were!" Kokoro yelled. "I said if you don't come inside, you're gonna get blown away!"

"That speed was crazy!" Luffy said and Kairi nodded in agreement as she looked down at her shozoku.

"Told ya."

"He's right! That was rough!" Tilestone said in a loud voice.

"Ow. Hurt my back." Lulu said rubbing his lower back. Kairi looked up and narrowed her eyes.

"Hold on a second, there are few more people in here than there should be," Zoro said and Kairi looked at Paulie, Tilestone, and Lulu.

"Yea? Who do you mean?" Tilestone and Lulu asked.