Chapter 6

"Here it comes! The storm is coming!" Ace yelled holding on to the steering wheel as the wind blew harshly all around them.

"If you're gonna come, then bring it on! Blow stronger!" Sabo yelled.

"Awesome! The wind keeps picking up!" Luffy yelled out on the watch out stand and Kairi laughed.

"Luffy! Don't let the flag get torn off!" Ace yelled.

"Losing your flag is the ultimate disgrace for a pirate!" Kairi yelled up to him.

"Alright! Come at us, strong gust of wind!" he yelled.

"Show us what you've got, great storm!" Ace yelled as the wind picked up.

"Bring it, you jerk!" Sabo yelled as a huge gust of wind hit them.

"Here it comes!" Ace said, his eyes showing excitement. Luffy screamed catching their attention and they turned to see the wind trying to blow him away.

"Luffy!" They ran to the other side of the base and stuck their heads out the window.

"Are you alright?" Ace asked.

"Save me!"

"What're you doing, Luffy?" Ace asked smiling at him.

"That looks kind of fun," Kairi mumbled as they all laughed.

"Don't just laugh, help me!"

Once the storm blew over, and they began walking through the forest holding their pipes.

"Amazing! We made it through the storm!" Luffy happily said and Kairi grinned.

"Our base was wrecked, though," Sabo pointed out.

"Alright! Let's go gather some new wood!" Ace replied.

"I want a telescope!" Luffy said.

"Dumbass, you think something like that's just gonna fall out of the sky?" Ace asked and Kairi giggled.

"In that case, I'd rather find a cannon," Sabo said.

"You're insane if you think we could find a cannon here!" Kairi replied.

"If a cannon fell out of the sky, that'd be awesome!" Luffy said with a laugh.

"Actually, that'd be insane!" she replied. They started going through the stuff in Gray Terminal.

"It's no use, Ace. I can't find a telescope," Luffy complained.

"Luffy, why are you looking for a telescope?" he asked. "Go find some usable wood instead."

They seen Sabo surrounded by Bluejam's crew and charged in.

"Ace! Luffy! Kairi!" 

"My eyes are spinning," Luffy said stumbling around from rolling in the barrel. 

"You alright, Sabo?" Ace asked.

"Yeah!"

"If all four of us work together, these guys aren't scary at all!"

"That's right! We even beat the great tiger of Mt. Corvo!" Luffy yelled jumping up, ready to fight.

"You little brats!"

"To finish the fight quickly, we just have to go for the captain!" Ace implied.

"Yeah!" they yelled charging forward. One swung at Sabo and he took him down in one go. Kairi ducked underneath one of their attacks and hit him in the throat with her pipe. They continued taking out the pirates one after another. Just as they ran at Bluejam, he pulled out a gun and shot at their feet. They quickly hid behind some scrap wood and stuff so they wouldn't get shot.