Chapter 11

Kairi and Ace sat at the table across from Luffy and Usopp. Kairi sweat dropped when they started playing with their food and then she giggled.

"Ahoy there mateys! It is me, captain Rice Ball Usopp." Usopp said with his finger through the middle of a rice ball. "And who might you be?" He made the rice ball look up at the rice man Luffy made.

"I am Ricey the Rice man!" Luffy replied just as Sanji hit both of them on the heads with frying pan and Kairi cringed and grinned.

"That looked like it hurt." She mumbled.

"Quit playing with our food, you damn numskulls!" Sanji yelled. "If you've got free time, wash dishes!" Ace and Kairi watched in amusement. "I could use some help since I still have to pack all of the food to the hike to Yuba." Sanji rolled up his sleeves and began washing dishes.

"Let me know if I can help." Ace offered.

"No. You're our guest so just sit back and relax. Thanks though."

"When did you become so nice, Ace? Oh and if you need any help you can ask me too." Kairi said looking up at Sanji and his eyes became hearts.

"There's no need for you to dirty up your hands." He said and she glanced at Ace and grinned. She looked over at Luffy and Usopp and seen they were washing the dishes in mop water. "That's mop water, you idiots! We just swabbed the deck with it!"

"What do you mean by when did I become so nice?" Ace asked looking over at Kairi and she stuck her tongue out at him.

"You weren't always nice and polite. What'd you do, take lessons from Makino?"

"Yea." 

"Huh?! I guessed it right?" He nodded and she laughed. She pulled on his cheeks with her Haki imbued hands so they wouldn't pass right through him. "No wonder you're so polite. I was positive that when you met someone you would have been like, "Who the hell are you?". It's actually kind of funny."

"Stop pulling on my cheeks." He said pulling on her cheeks and she stopped and stuck her tongue out at him. 

"You're the one pulling on my cheeks now."

"You did it first."

"You're still childish."

"You're one to talk!"

"I know I am." She replied smugly and he grinned as he let go of her cheeks. "Owie. I don't stretch like Luffy!" 

"And? You were pulling on my cheeks."

"I'm younger so I can do what I want!"

"What kind of rule is that?!" 

"The older brother isn't supposed to pick on his younger sister." She poked him in the forehead.

"The younger sister isn't supposed to pick on the older brother either."

"She can if she wants too."

"What? That's not fair."

"Ace, life's not fair."

"You're too stubborn."

"You're one to talk."

"It feels like old times." Luffy said with a sigh and they both glanced at him.

"How?" They asked.

"You both argue like you used to."

"We do not!" 

"You also answer at the same time."

"That's not true!" They looked at each other. "Stop copying me! No, you're copying me!" Luffy laughed and Kairi sighed and flicked Ace in the forehead. They started laughing along with Luffy.