"He means you!" Paulie shouted.

"I mean you too!" Kairi and Luffy started eating meat.

"I decided to come along with you." Paulie said. "I tried, but no matter what I said or did, I couldn't stop you. And the enemy that you'd go through all of this to rescue your friend from is the exact same one that tried to kill Iceburg. I've got a word or two of my own I wanna say to those bastards."

"Hahaha! Yea! You're not the only one!" Tilestone said. "We figured that if we snuck onto the train and followed you, we'd be right behind you when things went down with those no good assassins!"

"So here we are. Seems our hunch was right. Let us join you. We wanna avenge Iceburg." Lulu informed.

"Sounds like we all have a common enemy! They're the same ones that kidnapped our bro Franky!" Zambai said.

"Yea, he's right." Kiwi said. "No point in playing dumb. We know exactly who they are!"

"Hey, Galley-La! If anything happens to him, it's gonna be on your shoulders!" Mozu exclaimed.

"Can it! Iceburg's the one-" Kairi cut him off.

"Technically, your both wrong. It's actually not Galley-La's fault. I'll explain everything. Blueno, Kalifa, Kaku, and Rob Lucci have been undercover for five years. A year after they went undercover, my friend received information on them. I went undercover then and that's when I met Galley-La and the Franky Family. We realized CP9 wouldn't be able to make their move just yet. When I came here about two and half months ago, we had a hunch they'd be making their move soon. When Luffy arrived, CP9 took the chance to use Robin to get what they wanted. The ancient weapons written on the poneglyphs.

To get her to cooperate, they threatened Water 7 with a Buster Call just to take down the Straw Hats. A Buster Call can be given by an Admiral and it's led by five marine Vice Admirals and ten warships. It was the reason Robin's homeland, Ohara was destroyed. She was the only survivor and that's because Admiral Aokiji let her get away. Soul, a giant, was friends with Aokiji but Aokiji was forced to kill him for deserting the marines. When he seen Soul try to save Robin, he let Robin escape. This information isn't known by the government.

Someone in the Revolutionaries was watching when it happened. After watching everyone she knew, killed before her eyes, a fear of the Buster Call overcame her. She turned herself over to them so the Straw Hats could leave Water 7 unharmed, excluding her. CP9 had been after blueprints Iceburg had and that's why they went undercover. To retrieve them to revive the ancient weapons. Iceburg gave them to Frank who's also known as Cutty Flam, one of Tom's Workers. That pretty much explains everything. From why Robin left to why they took Franky."

"Did you say Lucci, Kalifa, Blueno, and Kaku?!" Tilestone exclaimed.

"Yes."

"You said they went back to their hometowns, Paulie!" Lulu yelled.

"Come on! You believe that?!" 

"That really hit the spot." Luffy said standing up after he finished eating. "Man, I was starving. Right. So, even though we got in a few fights back in town with both the Franky Family and with the Galley-La shipwrights. The enemy we're all going after here is one in the same. Now the strongest one, the toughest out of all of them is definitely that pigeon guy. He's mine. I'm gonna beat the crap outta him!"

"Wait, don't you think it'd be better if Kairi faced him. No offense, but Kairi's stronger than you, so she wouldn't take as much damage as you would from facing him." Nami reasoned.

"No, he's mine." Luffy replied and Kairi narrowed her eyes but shrugged.

"Granny, look! It's Aqua Laguna!" Chimney exclaimed.