Part 7- The Getaway

•••• Sexual Content•••

Lisa POV

When the driver dropped us off at the airport we got on Grant's private plane. I had travelled on this plane so many times that I headed straight to the sofa.  Grant poured two glasses of wine and he placed our dessert on a small plate. Mariabella had packed up two huge pieces of Torta di ricotta (Italian cheesecake). When he opened the box the aroma was heavenly. He broke off a piece and fed it to me. The moist cake was incredible. I licked the remains off his fingers and his eyes darken.

The pilot announced that we were ready for take off. The plane began to rise and we fasten our seat belts . The flight would be around 5 hours.  

Grant leaned over and kissed me. He whispered," I got a surprise for you when we land." I could already feel my skin tingling and my panties getting wet. I wanted him so bad I thought I was losing my mind. I smiled at him and said "I can't wait."

I leaned my head on his shoulder. Before I knew what was happening he undid my seatbelt and I was sitting in his lap. I leaned down and kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck. He responded by tightening his grip around my waist. The kiss deepened and before long I was straddled across his lap. He started down my neck nipping along my collarbone and making his way back up to my lips. I was getting so hot my body could melt ice cubes. I was so ready until it was a crying shame. I was becoming weak craving for his touch. Three weeks was waaayyy too long. The lovin' was way too good to go this long again. My panties were getting wet and he inserted his finger in my wetness. The pure ecstasy of his touch was making my mind foggy and confused. I began to ride him and before the rhythm became too much, I was on my back with him on top.

I unbuckled his belt, unzipped him and slid his pants and boxers down with my feet. He entered me in one swipe motion. It felt so good to have him so close and inside of me. He literally took my breath away. He whispered that he love me and couldn't wait to marry me. I arched my back and I couldn't help but moan my pleasure. He kissed me so the pilots couldn't hear my cries. Moments later, I could feel him increase his pace and my insides fluttered. He pulled me to him and I came with an intensity that was indescribable. His release came seconds later.

"I guess I have officially became a member of the mile high club tonight." He laughed and kissed me again. I leaned up and he eased his boxers and pants back on. He reached out and took my hand and said "you know we still have four and half hours left, why don't we finish this in the bedroom."

I said, "it would be my pleasure."

Check out After Hours by MonaChiedu on wattpad you won't be disappointed.