s p r i n k l e s

"There were some problems only coffee and ice cream could fix." – Amal El-Mohtar

■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □

"Heeeeeeey Sushi!"

"Heeeeeeey asshole!"

"What are the numbers of pi?"

"Uh, why do you care?"

"Why can't I enjoy mathematics? First you're against Japanese delicacies, and now math? You're so rude!"

"Ugh, you're annoying. Three point one four one five nine two six five three five–"

"Arigatou gozaimasu, Sushi!"

"Um, you're welcome. Oh, by the way, do you happen to be Japanese?"

"Hahahahaha, no."

"Then what are you?"

"A human. A male. A teenager. The hottest hunk of a guy ever in existence."

"I meant what your name was, but I suppose the hottest hunk could work."

"Wait, did you just admit I'm hot?"

"Yes. No. I don't know. I can't judge since I haven't seen you before."

"You admitted that I'm hot! The world is coming to an end. Run! Run while you can. Run, Sushi, run!"

"Sushis can't run."

"You don't know for sure."

"You're making me hungry. Insert sad face here because I'm not generally capable of expressing convincing amounts of emotion on my wildly gorgeous face."

"Not too modest, are you?"

"Does it show?"

"Come to the ice cream shop called Waffle Cones. I'll be there."

"Oh my god, I thought you were kidding about the whole ice cream shop thing."

"Nope, that part is as authentic as the hair sticking out of my head."

"Woah, does this mean I'll get to meet the infamous asshole? The devil to my angel-ness? The haunter of my nightmares?"

"You dream about me?"

"That's not what I meant!"

"Well, you said it, and now you can't take it back. Muahaha!"

"Wait, I don't even know your name! How can I meet you without knowing your name? Or your presumably ogre-like appearance?"

"Sushi, there's more to me than what meets the eye."

"That's what people who don't have more to them than what meets the eye, say."

"Fletcher."

"What?"

"Call me Fletcher."