"Nope, it's Lea."

"Ok, but this time it's different."

"Whatever. But this time I won't be there for her when you broke up with her."

"Ok, you won't have to!"

I put my phone away and sigh. Stan is a really nice guy and a good friend, but he can't be in a real relationship. He tries, but it just doesn't work. He sees a girl, thinks she's pretty, he thinks he loves her, they get together and a few days later he breaks up with her. Then the girl is extremly sad and comes to who? ME!

I'm different. I want a real relationship. One that's for a really long time. I couldn't date a different girl every week. I couldn't break up with someone that often. I can't see someone cry. It makes me cry too. I was in a realtionship with Hannah once. We were together for a year, but then it just didn't work anymore so I had to break up. To see her cry was the worst feeling in the world. I think I like girls, but I'm not sure. Some boys are really attractive to me, to be honest. The thought of me being gay isn't that weird for me. I look at boys differently than other boys and I often think like a girl would. Maybe I'm bi, I don't really know and it confuses me sometimes.

I learn a bit for school and then I go back on my computer. Let's see if Harry's still here. I log in and look at my online friends. He's on!

Louis: Hey Hazza! :)
Harry: Hey Lou! Finally you're back!!! ;)
Louis: Missed you too. :D
Harry: What have you been doing all the time?
Louis: Doing homework, learning for school, oh and reading your new story. It's amazing! :)
Harry: Really? Thank you. :)
Louis: It really is!
Harry: Aww :)
Louis: I'm not sure, should I upload a new video today?
Harry: YES!
Louis: Which song?
Harry: Hmmmm, Look after you by The Fray!
Louis: Aww I love that song!
Harry: I know.
Louis: How did you know?
Harry: You told me.
Louis: Harry, I told you one year ago. You still remember?
Harry: Of course I do! I still know everything about you!
Louis: Wow! :)
Harry: Ok to be honest, I'm stalking you...
Louis: WHAT?! :O
Harry: Just joking! HAHAHA :D
Louis: OMG Don't shock me so much! My poor heart! :D
Harry: I would never stalk you. :)
Louis: I know. :)
Harry: Good.
Louis: I'll sing the song now. Wait a few minutes.
Harry: Ok.

I take my camera and place it in front of me. Then I look for the lyrics of the song and start playing the instrumental version. I sing along to it and when I'm finished I upload the video.

Louis: Uploaded!
Harry: Yay!
I'll watch it!

A few minutes later:

Harry: Louis, your voice is amazing! :O
Louis: Aww thank you! I'm blushing! :)
Harry: You should be known all over the world!
Louis: You too! Your writing is incredible!
Harry: But yours is good too!
Louis: I bet you can sing like an angle! :)
Harry: Haha no! :D
Louis: Show me! :)
Harry: Um...
Louis: C'mon! Please. :)
Harry: Ok.

He uploads a video of him singing Little Bird by Ed Sheeran and my jaw drops. He can sing amazing! I knew it!

Louis: Haz...
Harry: I know I'm not good. I'll delete it! : /
Louis: No! You can sing amazing! Don't delete it. :)
Harry. Thanks :)
Louis: Hm, we could skype later. :)
Harry: I'd love that!
Louis: Ok wait a few seconds.
Harry: Ok.

I log in skype and click on Harry's name. Our chat pops up and I click on the phone button. It rings two times and then Harry answers.

"Hey Lou." he says and I smile when I hear his raspy, but also smooth voice.

"Hey Hazza." I say. " What are you doing?"

"Nothing and you?" he asks.

"Well, I will probably tidy up my room later or my mom will kill me. And maybe I will play the piano later." I say.