❤CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1

HERA'S POV

"Ouch! Kung kailan naman talaga nagmamadali!" It hurts! Is this for real? I'm in a hurry, do I really need to bump into some unnoticed wall? Come on!

I sighed and started picking up my stuff that has been scattered on the ground. Napahawak pa ko sa noo ko dahil masakit ang impact.

"Miss Are you okay? Here. I'll help you." I looked at the pair of hands which is currently picking up some of my things.  "Hey, 'you okay?" Sorry, am I hearing an angel? What's with his voice? It's sexy and. . . And so manly. 

I grasp my senses while I can still think and my brains still in the normal state. After gathering all of my stuffs I immediately extended my left hand para hingin sa kanya yung mga gamit kong hawak niya.

"I'm okay." I stopped for while and stared at him for a Second. This is'nt some wall. What a handsome wall!

"Hey." He snapped his fingers right infront of my face and that's the second I  came back to reality.

"Can you be more careful next time!?" I said and left him after grabing my books he picked up.

I need to turn around and walkaway or else I'll be hypnotized by his deep dark eyes. I might lose my sanity and stare at him the whole day. Dang! I still have a class to attend to and besides my heart is already taken. My heart already belongs to my Jiro.

"Idiot." Narinig ko yon ha! 

I heard it. He called me an Idiot. I don't like hearing those words but I don't have choice but to endure as long as  I can or everything will be gone. I sighed again and turn around.

In just a second I lost sight of him. I gazed my eyes around the place but he's gone. He's gone in less than ten freaking seconds. I gulped and shrug my shoulders.

I run towards the school gate. Great! I'm doomed and in a big trouble. Why does the school looks so big when I'm late and too small whenever I'm early? God! Are playing with me!? This isn't funny. It's hard, you know.

"Good morning Hera." I smiled. He's one of the campus Security personnel. Since old man is still here and I can't even remember how long he's been here, all I know is that he's the guard since I attended this school and I transferred here when I was in 3rd grade.

I smiled at him before running towards the next building. I'm almost out of breath until I found my self looking at the big number 4 after I took the last step of the stairs .I took one deep breath to calm myself. Nah, I just need to be calm before facing my "dragon lady like professor".

When I'm about to reach the knob the door suddenly opens. A woman in her mid thirties is looking at at me, her perfect eyebrows is meeting in the center and her furious eyes into mine. I gulped and stepped backwards. I looked at the room number and class name thinking I'm mistaken by any chance. 

"So, you must be Ms. Dominguez?" She asked. I never realized that she is now standing right in front of me until I heard her voice. I'm starring at her. Why do I need to stare? Believe me, I don't know either. I don't know what o say or to do. I'm mesmerized by her beauty and presence. She is so intimidating. "Ms. Dominguez?"

"Y-yes, Miss."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

 Room 430. The room number is correct. Did the council changed the room allocation? I looked at the people inside, they're all my classmates. Who the hell is she?