Welcome To The Family (Avenged sevenfold fanfic)

Start from the beginning

Me and Roe meet at the end of the school day and walk home when we walk in the door our mothers are both there sitting on the couch chatting. When they see us they stop.

“So how was your first day girls?” my mom asks speaking up first

“Crappy” with both mutter at the same time while dropping our bags and slinking to the floor.

“Well we’re glad you had a good day but we need you guys to go get dressed we’re having dinner with some old friends and well you guys are coming to so shoes back on we’re heading out now” says aunt Ali and with that we’re off again.

We drive fore about 30 minutes when we pull up in front of this house. A huge house with big gates on the outside. My mom picks up her phone.

“Val I’m outside open the gates” my mom says into the phone then hangs up. We pull up into the drive way that is filled with cars. She parks and we all hope out. As we walk towards the front I feel Roe grab my hand. I turn around and look at her. She has the same confused look on her face that I have on my own.

“Where the heck are we?” Roe asks our mom’s

“We are at our friend Val and Matt’s house” Aunt Ali answers

“Oh well why are their so many cars here?” I ask looking at Aunt Ali

“All of our old friends are here” says my mom. When we finally get to the front door it’s whipped open and my mom and Aunt Ali are attacked by two twin ladies who drag them to the ground while hugging and punching them at the same time. When they stand up the all turn to me and Roe.

“Girls this is your Aunt Val” she says pointing at the blonde and “your Aunt Steph” she says pointing to the Red head.

“And Val and Steph this is Monroe and this Ariella or Ari. Monroe is my daughter and Ari is Brooke’s daughter” Aunt Ali tells the two ladies. They look at the two of us and grab us both in a huge hug. Roe and I hug them back awkwardly.

“You two look just like your fathers its ridiculous” say Aunt Steph

“Well come on in I’m sure everyone is gonna be thrilled that you guys are back” says Aunt Val while leading us into the house and towards the living room where we hear a bunch of people chattering. When we walk in the room everyone quiets down. I’m to into my own inner dialogue trying to figure out why Aunt Val & Aunt Stephs names sound so familiar. When I finally pulled out of my own mind it’s by a huge guy with tattoo’s all over his arm picking up my mom and Aunt Ali while shouting “oh my gosh it really is you two! You’re both really back” my mom and Aunt Ali are both laughing.

“Put them down Matt you’re gonna break them before we even get to spend any time with them” Aunt Val says to the huge guy who I now know is Matt.

“Don’t all their names sound remotely familiar” Roe whispers in my ear as Matt puts down our mothers. Some other guys come up and hug our moms but we couldn’t see any of their faces because we were behind our mothers. When all the hugging is down my mom turns to me and Roe.

“Guys, these are our daughters. Monroe also known as Roe the blonde is Ali’s daughter and Ariella also known as Ari is my daughter she’s the one with the dark brown hair” my mom says while pointing to me and Roe see the guys faces and we both do a double take then turn to each other as if we’re trying to confirm what we’re seeing.

“Hey guys what’s up” says Zacky freaking Vengeance coming up to hug both me and Roe the rest of AVENGED SEVENFOLD trailing behind him and following his lead. After they’ve all hugged us they go back to taking their seats my mom and Aunt Ali both follow them and take a seat on the couch while me and Roe both stand there shocked outta our minds.

“You two do know you can take a seat” says Synyster Gates while everyone else just looks at us.

“Mom what’s going on?” I ask while looking at the members of Avenged Sevenfold

“Well you two we told you we were going to visit old friends and well here they are” my mom says as if it’s not a big deal  that her daughter and her god daughter/ niece’s idols are standing in front of them. I look at Synyster Gates and I fell like I’m looking into a mirror we both have the same eye color, hair color, mouth and nose. Roe and I apprehensively take a seat next to him.

“So how old are you girls?” Zacky V. asks looking at me and Roe

“We’re both 14” Roe says looking at him with the same expression he has on his face I look from her to him and notice that she looks like him especially their eyes.

“Aunt Ali?” I ask while turning to my Aunt

“Yes sweetheart?”

“Why do Roe and Zacky look a like and why do I look like Syn?”  I ask her with a look of confusion on my face. She turns to look at my mom. My mom sighs.

“You two look like them because well Zacky is Roe’s father” Aunt Ali says  

“And because Brian is yours” mom says finishing Aunt Ali’s sentence while looking back and forth between me and Brian. I see out of the side of my eye that Aunt Ali is doing the same with Roe and Zack. As if it all finally make sense to me I open my mouth and say “We’ll talk about this when I wake up” and with that everything goes black.

TADA THAT’S CHAPTER ONE VOTEEEEEEE! COMMENT!!!

PEACE, <3, AND MONSTERS: P