Welcome To The Family (Avenged sevenfold fanfic)

YELLO! I’m back with a story! Now the story will start!

 CHAPTER 1

ARIELLA “ARI” POV

"Ari get up it's time for school. I'm not gonna wake you again" I hear my mom scream at me from downstairs.

 I hop out of my bed and open my bedroom door. “ no I'm not going to that h*** hole of a school I hate you for ruining my life I mean really you're gonna make me switch schools at the beginning of my freshman year how much more messed up can you get" I scream back down at her.

 I crawl back into my warm comfy bed while plugging my headphones into my ears and blasting the music. As I'm drifting back to sleep I'm suddenly drenched in water. I remove my cover from over my head and see my mother standing there with a bucket in her hand and a smug smile on her face.

 "What the h*** was that for you crazy b**** "I scream at her

“That was for being rude now get the h*** up and get ready for school. I mean it Ali I'm not playing with you" yep that's my mom. A crazy ass bitch but we both love each other deep down inside. It’s just me and my mom I have no clue who my dad is and my mom won’t tell me who he is. I mean I would love to know who he is but hey it could be worse I mean he could be in my life and be a complete dead beat. But lets get back to why me and my mom are fighting. I’ve been a freshman for a little over 3 months and my mom gets a call from a friend from back when she was “young and stupid” as she likes to say and well who ever it was some how convinced her to move back to her home town Huntington Beach, California. Now I wouldn’t be mad if we were just moving a few states but no we’re moving to the other side of the country. So here I a am in Huntington Beach while my friends are back in MY hometown New York City and what makes it even worse I went to a performing arts school in New York for music and my mom is sending me to her old high school Huntington High but the one good thing that came out of this is my mom convinced my Aunt Ali to move back with her daughter my best friend Monroe. I hope in the shower and brush my teeth. When I get out of the shower I grab a pair of hot pink skinny jeans and my Vengeance University shirt. Yes I’m an Avenged Sevenfold fan and I am secretly happy that my mom’s hometown just happened to also be the hometown of my idols but I won’t ever tell her that but back to the important stuff. I grab my beat up vans and my back pack and rush down stairs going straight to the kitchen where I hear my mom talking with Aunt Ali and Roe.

“Well look who finally decided to show her face” my mom says when I take a seat at the island and steal a piece of bacon from Roe’s plate.

“Good morning! Ari how are you this wonderful day? Excited to be starting at a new school?” Aunt Ali asks me.

“Yea I sure am Aunt Ali” I say while looking at her as if she has 3 heads and 9 eyes

“Mom it’s really not funny you guys are making us start at a whole new school 4 months into the year. Plus you made us move cross country and the only thing we have to be happy about is the fact that our idols live here” Roe states to her mother while jumping of her stool and grabbing her back pack. I follow her lead by jumping down throwing on my vans and running out the house with her. As we both walk out the door we shout a bye to our mothers. We talk the 15 min walk to Huntington High with 10 minutes to spare. We walk into the office.

“Hello, Dears what can I help you with” asks a nice old woman

“We’re the new transfer students” Roe says speaking up for both of us

“Oh yes yes just let me get your schedules and a map and I’ll have you on your way”

SKIP THROUGH SCHOOL DAY----------AUTHORS NOTE: PICTURE ANY NORMAL BORING FIRST DAY AT A NEW SCHOOL----------------------->