"Uh, who do you think woke you up from whatever nightmare you were having?" I retorted.

"Right." he bit his lip. "I'm sorry for...how I treated you. I...I was an idiot."

"You still are."

He looked at me, amusement now replacing the sorrow in his eyes. "Am I now?"

"Yes, you are, but just because I'm not ripping your head off, doesn't mean I forgive you. You hurt me more than you could every imagine." I said sternly, my voice slightly bitter.

He nodded, guilt consuming any amusement that was sparkling in his eyes. I studied him quietly, he was pale, he had dark circles under his eyes, and his eyes weren't as bright as I remember. They were dull, only guilt showed in them with a faint glow of sorrow. I furrowed my eyebrows, remembering what the doctor said.

"You need to eat." I sounded.

He frowned, "I'm not hungry though."

"Hades, don't argue with me, neither one of us have the energy right now. The doctor told me to tell you to eat, so eat, damn it." I snapped.

I felt slightly bad for snapping at him, but I had no patience for his stubbornness today. He scowled at me, but called one of the nurses to bring in food. For the both of us. I looked over as a young she-wolf walked in, she had what seemed like hazel or light brown eyes, mocha like skin, and brown hair with some blond in it. She smiled at Hades, but glared at me. I could see the jealousy burn in her brown or hazel orbs as she placed the tray down.

"Is that all, Alpha?" she asked sweetly, batting her fake lashes a bit.

I scoffed at her, she snapped her eyes over to me. She opened her mouth to say something when Hades cut in, "Yes, that would be all."

His voice was empty of any emotion and his face was blank as he looked at her, she frowned at him before leaving. I watched her leave and close the door, I then looked at Hades.

"She isn't anyone special, if that's what you're thinking." he said before I could even blink.

I bit the inside of my cheek, "I wasn't going to say that...but let me guess, she's one of the girls you slept with in the past."

It was more of a statement than a question, by the guilty look in his eyes I knew he had. I shrugged though, it's in the past. I then looked at him again and narrowed my eyes.

"How long ago?" I asked.

He swallowed, "A day after I met you."

Okay, that I didn't shrug off, but I also wasn't fully angry over it. I was a little pissed off that he'd rather bang some slut than accept his mate, but then again, I was a rogue. I pursed my lips, trying to think of something to say.

"Don't worry, I won't bang her again. I...I was drunk and you know...a little...erm..."

"Okay, I get it Hades, please do not finish that sentence." I quickly said.

He smirked, "I had a boner so I needed some release. Do you have any idea of how much they can hurt?"

I gaped at him, "No! I'm a girl! I have a vagina, not a dick or hanging potatoes!"

"Hanging...potatoes?"

"Yes, it's a long story."

"I got time, if I walk out right now...I wouldn't even walk out, I'd most likely collapse onto the floor. Then get yelled at by my god mother, now, spill."

"You sound like a gossiping teenage girl when you say that."

"What?"

"Now spill."

"Babe, stop it with the word vomit."

"Fine."

"Are you going to tell me?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't want to."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope."

He stared at me for a few minutes before sighing, "Fine, then I'm just going to call your tits the sagging bags."

I glared at him, "Take that back!"

"Not until you tell me."

"Bastard."

"Thank you, now, tell me the story."

"Fine!" I groaned. "I had to clean the boys' hangout spot once, the one kid had a boner and was complaining how it hurt. One of the guys made some joke about potatoes and there you go."

"That wasn't a long story." he pointed out.

I rolled my eyes, "Of course it wasn't! I was just too lazy to tell it to you. Talking takes a lot of work too."

He chuckled, "Pain in my ass."

"Oh, trust me, I'm going to be worse than that." I barked.

He grinned, "Can't wait."

I narrowed my eyes, trying to figure out if that was meant to be dirty or not. Damn it, get your head out of the gutter, idiot! I snapped at myself. Goddess, this is going to be a long recovery.