Chapter 25: Two Can Play This Game

Aaliyah P.O.V

So now its Aaliyah:1 Tupac:0. Ima show him what he been missin.

"Give it up for Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown!!!!"

Whitney and Bobby walked to "Whats up MTV!!!!!" Whitney and Bobby yelled in the mic.

"Good we're here to announce The rap song of the year." Whitney said has she ready teleprompter.

Bobby stepped to the mic. "Yup and the nominees are; Coolio and L.V - Gangsta's Paradise." The crowd clapped.

"Nas 'If I ruled the world'."

"Tupac- hit em' Up."

I swear to the death of me, I can't stand that song.

"Ice Cube - It was a Good Day."

Whitney grabbed the envelope. "And the winner is.... Tupac- Hit Em' Up!!!!" They both yelled in the mic. They started to play the music and the crowd was going crazy.

Pac and some girl walked hand and hand up the stairs. Pac grabbed the award and went to the mic. Before he started talking, crowd dialed down.

"He's cute." So random girl said. Every laughed in the audience.

He chuckled. "Wow thanks. Umm first I want thank God for everything. Thanks to My mama. Love you. Thanks to Death Row records." He pointed to the crew. "They the best record company in the world. And I ain't lying." He chuckled." But last but not least I want to thanks to my baby." He switched the award to his left had and held the girls waist with his right. She was all cheesy. "She makes sure I'm always on my A-game." He looked at me and winked. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. He started at me. "And she's always by my side." She kissed his cheek. "Love yall." He said in the mic and went to the back. The crowd started to go crazy. He aint finna make me jealous.

At the after Party.

"Congratz babygirl." TLC came up to me and hugged me

"Thanks. Congrats to you to." I smiled. I walked to the bar Missy was.

I sighed. "Hey Miss."

She sipped on her wine. "Whats up Li."

"Nothing just exhausted." I flipped my hair back.

"I fell ya. I seen how Pac was looking at chu. When you was performing, I looked at him and he was drooling all over you. Girl you got him stun." We both laughed and She gave a high five.

I looked at Pac and the Girl dancing. "Whos that girl Miss?"

"Girl they the new Americas sweet heart. Thats Keisha."

My eyes widen. "Keisha like the hella famous Fashion Designer?" She nodded her head. "Damn I need a drink."

The bartender came to me. "Do you need a drink."

I turned around to him. "Yes please. can I get a mango margarita. On the rocks." He nodded and went to work. After about 2 minutes he came back and gave me my drink.

"Ok that would be $12.45" I took a sip from the drink and nodded. I looked through my purse to get my wallet.

"Put it on my tab." A random guy said. I looked up. And Damnnn this nigga was fine as hell.

I smiled. "You know I would've payed it for myself."

"I wouldn't want that fo a pretty lady." I smiled and took a sip of the drink. He stared at me "Shemar." He stook out his hand to me. Grabbed it gently and shook it. "Shemar Moore."

I nodded. "Aaliyah. Aaliyah Haughton." I started to play with my straw.

He smiled and leaned on the the bar table. "I know who you are. I seen your performace. You hit that."

"Yeah well I tried. I messed up." I chuckled.

"Well I didn't notice. You did good."

We started talking about eachother. He was very funny and cute. During our conversation, I would look back at Pac. He had a angry look on his face just like how I want him. Jealous much.

Aaliyah: 2 Tupac:0

Tupac P.O.V

So I'm dancing with Keisha, and I see Liyah with some guy. We should over there.

"Keisha lets go get a drink. "

"Okay." I grabbed her hand and lead her to the bar. Keisha sat up on the bar chair.

"What can I get yall?" The bartender ask us.

"Umm can I get a bloody mary." Keisha order.

He nodded . "And you?"

"I'll get the same." He smiled and went to work. I seen Liyah smiling and that man. "Hi Liyah. " She looked at me and gave me a nodded and went back to talking to him. Ohh so she cant say hi now. She really trying to play this game.

"You did not." She giggled.

He chuckled, "Yes I did. Why would I be lying."

"Because I can't picture you doin that." She sipped on he margarita.

"Well believe it honey. I did that-" he got cut off.

"Aye Shemar. We got to go. You have an interview." A man told him.

"Iight. Iight Babygirl. Hope to see you around." He kissed her cheek. I rolled my eyes an shook my head

She smiled and blushed. "Iight."

Liyah looked at me and smirked.

"Keisha baby."

"Hold on." She told her friends. She turn around to me. " Yeah whats up."

"Nothing just give me a kiss." I gave her a long passionate kiss.

She looked at me confusion. "You ok?"

"Never better. " I gave her a fake smile.

"Iight me and my friends are gonna go dance." I nodded and sipped on my drink. I seen Liyah in the conner of my eye, she scoffed and shook her head.

Aaliyah:2.    Tupac:1

No its just me and Liyah sitting like 5feet away.

I sipped on my drink. "I know the game you playing Liyah. Two can play this game."

She rolled her eyes. "I ain't playin no game Tupac."

I scoffed "Yes you are. You trying to make me jealous."

"From the looks of it, you miss me." She turned to me, swirling her drink in the glass. As she was smirking at me.

I knitted my eyebrows. "Why you doing this Li?"

She walked behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck, connect her hands in front of me. She bent down to my ear. "To think twice for what you did and to show you what you missed from cheating on me." She whisper in my ear then she gently bit my earlobe and walked away swaying her hips. This girl.

Aaliyah: 3 WINNER!!!!! Tupac: 1

*
*
*

A/N Liyah won😂👏🏾 Pac sucks😂Now Shemar Moore is now in the story👏🏾👌🏾if you don't know who he is, he plays Derek on Criminal Minds. Sorry if this chapter is short. Ill make it longer next time. Tell me what yall thought about this update. Comment and don't forget to vote. Love yall😍😘 ~Tlcis4ever143 😍🍉🍗🍫