Chapter 8: Just friends?

November 31, 1994

Tupac P.O.V

*beep* *beep* *beep* I started to slowly open my eyes. Where am - SHIT my head hurts! I dont even know why I'm in here in the first place. I looked to my left in the ceiling of the corner and seen a small T.V changing channels . I look turned my head the other way and seen Liyah with the remote in her head .

"Babygirl?" I said with alot of pain in my voice.

She turned to me and smiled. She got up and walked to my bed. She giggled "Look who's up? MR.Shakurrrr. About timeeee."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled softly."You stupid."

She sighed and her smiled fades. "How bad does it hurt." her eyebrows furrowed.

I moved to get comfortable. I groaned in agony. "Shit!"

She put her hand on my back has she helped me sit up "Well I'll take it that it really hurt." I nodded my head.

"Shit but why am I here?"

She sighed . "Wellllllll....You got shot. And when I say shot I mean... Shot up. Like bangbangbang."

I put my hand up to stop her. " Ok I get it."

"Oh sorry."

"I know some set me up." I shooked my head.

Liyah looked at me curiously. "You can't be serious." She sat down on the bed. I gave her a serious look. " Ok your serious." nodded her head and looked away. "But Pac, who would reallly set up like that. You got shot like 5 times or even 6."

I shrugged my shoulders. " But I think I know who."

She shot me a confusing look "Who?"

"BIG."

She rolled her eyes. " I think all that sleeping made you lose your goddamn mind. Why the fuck you think BIG would do that you know goddamn well he wouldn't do something like that."

"You'll never know that." I said as I flipped through the channels.

"Whatever." She crossed my arms.

Aaliyah P.O.V

For the past 3 months me and Pac became close, and also I meant some of his friends. like Biggie. You know Notorious B.I.G, Biggie Smalls, Christoper Wallace. Well yeah him. Well I dont even know why would he think BIG would do that. There like brothers. Im so irritated with Pac right now. We watched family fued for 5 minutes until the doctor came in.

"Good Morning Mr. Shakur, My name is Dr.Rowland ," she stook out her hand for Pac to shake it. Pac nodded his head and shook her hand. She turned to me "Hello miss what's your name?" She asked as she stook her hand

I shooked her hand "Oh I'm Aaliyah." She nodded her head

"Are you his girlfriend?" My eyes widen. I looked at Pac that was smirking.

" Umm no im not." I giggled nervously.

"Ahh bummer yall would look cute." she smiled. She turned her attention back on Pac.

" Is there any pain still going on?"

He nodded . "Hell of alot " he groaned.

"Well you're going to be in pain for awhile." She open her chart. "It seem like you were shot several times the other day. We put you through surgery to get the bullets out. Put as a result you are safe to go home." She said. A smiled appeared on Pac face. " But there's goning to be medical medicine you'll have to take for the pain to away. So like antibiotics. And also your not allowed to drive until you're completely healed." she closed her chart. Pac nodded his head in understanding.