Chapter 11: Hit Em' Up

Tupac P.O.V

Did she just say she loved me? I'm speechless. I went over to her and held her. We slided down the wall together. She was crying her eyes out on my bare chest. I shouldn't flash on her like that. She been through to much in her life. But I'm wondering, how long have she been having feelings for me.

I ran my fingers through her hair. "Shhh. Shhh. I gotchu. I gotchu."

She lifted her head from my chest and sniff. She look at me in my eyes "Pac?"

"What's up?" 

"Do you trust me?"

I sighed. "I trusted you ever since we first met."

She smiled softly then it faded. She looked down and sighed," I'm willing to learn how to trust.."

I smiled ," unless" She continued. " unless you help me to learn too." She looked at me deep in my eyes.

"I am always gonna be there for you babygirl. No matter what. Through thick and thin iight. I gotchu." She nodded and laid her head back on my chest.

"My life is so fucked up. What did I do to deserve this?" She sniffed. " I don't want to live this life no mo. My life make me feel like shit man.

I frown my eyebrows. "Aye aye", I lifted her head with my index finger. "Don't let me evea here you talk like that again igght." I kissed her forehead. A tear ran on her cheek. I wiped it away with thumb. She layed back on me. Our breathing was in unison for a minute or two until she talked again.

"Pac?"

"Babygirl?" I light chuckled.

"Umm do you love me?" She questioned.

My heart stopped. I don't know what to say. I do love her though. But shes under age though. I don't know. But since she confessed, I guess I'll do the same.

I sighed heavily, "Yes I love you Liyah."

"I know. Missy told me."

"She what?" She giggled

"Don't tell her I told you."

I swear the next time I see missy she finan get an ass whoppin.

"Do you think we can be together one day?" She asked.

"I don't know babygirl" I said as I played with her hair. I looked at my Rolex and seen that we been on this floor holding eachother for half and hour. " What would you think people would say?"

" I don't care what people say. And you shouldn't either. Since your so tough and shit."

"Well I do care when it comes to my personal life though. I could get in trouble for god sake."

"How? For dating a minor?"

"Exactly."

"You can't get in trouble for dating a minor. But you can get in trouble for marrying one. That's why Kelly never sighed the papers."

"Well I still care Liyah."

She she got out of my hug and look at me. "But I don't care Pac, I want to be with you. You taught me how a man supposed to treat me. I had no male role model to show me that, Pac. but you did."

I sighed ,"Ima think about it."

She ran her fingers through her hair and blew air from her mouth. " At least your gonna think about it. Ima think about it to."

A minute passed. I decided to change to subject ," who you think shot me?"

She rolled her eyes ," Are you still stuck on that?"