Chapter 16: New Years (Part 2)

Aaliyah P.O.V

I can't believe Pac would keep something like this away from me. This just like ruin my whole day. Like I knew this could be true ,I just didn't want to believe it. Well anyway, me and Missy are on our way back to the house. The car ride is silent. But not really cause the radio was on. One of Tupac's song came on. I get around.

"Uggh." I turned off the radio." I do not want to hear him."

Missy sighed "Well you're gonna hear him more at the house." She stopped at a red light.

"I'll just not talk to him." I crossed my eyes.

"Mmm ok you try that." She looked at me then look at the road.

"Im gonna do it." I looked out my window. "Well I'll try." I whispered to myself.

She pulled up in the driveway. She drove around the fountain and parked in front of the house. I breathe heavily. I'm not prepared to see him. Im hella pissed

Missy took the key out the engine and looked at me.

"What." I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"promise me you won't get this in the way from having a good day."

" I promise." I open the car door.

" Liyah I'm serious."

I rolled my eyes." I promise. Now pop the trunk." I went the trunk and got two bags. We have hella shit. I walked to the house door and opened it. I went straight to the kitchen not even lookin at Pac. Missy followed behind me. I started to put the food away.

Pac walked up to us"Whats wrong with yall? Yall ain't talking." He crossed his arms. We didnt reply back. I didnt feel like talking to him at all at this point. Missy looked at him and shook her head and went back to opening the decorations. He put his hand on his chest. "What did I do now?"

"Just go get the bags out the car." Missy went back to the door and Pac followed.

When they went outside I went to the door and "ease drop" on them.

"Missy what the hell is wrong with Liyah?" Pac got some bags out the car.

She got some bags also. "You whats wrong with her." She closed the truck and start walking to the house. She got that right.

He frowned his eyebrows, "What?"

She turned around ."Look Pac I just don't want  to me in the middle of YOUR mess no mo." She pointed to him. I seen them walked back to the house. I jogged to the kitchen and grabbed the banner that said Happy New Years. On it.

"Aye Missy help me with the banner." I open the the banner package. She put the bags down. I stood on a stool and she stood on the other stool. She grabbed the other end of the banner and we hung it up.

"Liyah let me talked to you fo a sec." Pac said.

I pinned my side and got down, "I don't feel like talking right now." I said plainly.

He sighed. "Liyah."

I shook my head, "Can you set the tables out side please." I grabbed the the black table cloths.

He sighed and nodded his head, "sure."

An hour before the party
6:30

We finally finished decorating the house. Missy just left to go get ready for the part. Now its just me and Pac. Im still not talking to this nigga. Im surfing through the TV channels and eating popcorn. I open  my hot sauce and pour it in my popcorn. I seen Pac, in the corner of my eye, having a disgusted look on his face.