Chapter 22: Im done Trying

Tupac P.O.V
A week later

"Liyah I just can't belive you right now." I looked at her in disgust. "Who eats ranch with Pizza?"

She laughed as she dipped her pizza in the white ranch. "Pac you can't judge it if you never tried it."

I scoffed as I crossed my arms. "I tried that before." She gave me a 'no you haven't' look. "Ok fine I haven't." I put my hands up.

She dipped the pizza again and reached over the table to me. "Take a bite." I shook my head "Baby please?" I still shook my head no. She sat back down. "Uggh your such a whimp. It's just ranch."

"How am I a whimp? You the one that doesn't like hot sauce in your cup of noodles."

"Because it's DISGUSTING duhhh." She took a bite of her pizza.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "When did you try it?"

"The time you forced me to eat it." She got up to put plate in the sink.

I chuckled ."And I know you like it."

She turned to me with wide eyes. "Pac I almost threw up." She put in the sink. "On you" She laughed and pointed at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Yeah and I would've been pissed." She laughed. "Baby lets go walk on the beach." I grabbed her hand and walked to the patio.

"Umm ok then." She took off her shoes so did I. Held her hand as we walk to the beach. Me and Liyah kicked the sand and water together. Liyah walked in front of me and put my hand on my chest. "Baby whats wrong. It looks like something is on your mind." She look at me with worry eyes. I hate it how she can see right through me. "What's going on?" I sighed and looked up to the sky then back down to Liyah. Im trying to find a way to bring up the situation.

I grabbed her hands. "Liyah do you remember when you was in the hospital?"

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Nah shit Pac." She giggled. "Yes I remember."

I sighed "When you was sleep. The doctor told Missy and I why you fainted. I didn't want to bring it up cause I didn't want to ruin the week of your birthday andd.."

"Andd... What did the doctor say?"

"The doctor said that you fainted cause you had alot of stress. I could belive that cause we were separated at the time. Also you wasn't eating enough. She also said you have something in your system that I don't want to believe its true." I shook my head as I look at the ocean then back at Liyah.

"What is it?"

"Coke."

She giggled nervously. "Coke like in cocaine."

I nodded my head. "Babygirl are taking cocaine?"

She knitted her eyebrows. "Why wouldd-"

I cut her off and closed my eyes. "Don't lie to me. Liyah are you sniffing cocaine?" I said through my teeth. She stayed silent and looked at her feet. I let go of her hands. I shook my head in disbelief. And walked back to the house.

"Baby." She followed behind. I ignored her. I guess I was walking to fast cause she was jogging to catch up with me. "Can you please listen?" Still ignored her. "Tupac listen!!" I stopped in my tracks. "listen." She breathe

I turned around. "Why didn't you tell me? I thought you trust me. But its iight." I turned around and walked back to the house. She continued to follow me. "You can stop following me." I walked in the house.

"Well I'm trying to talk to you about this." She closed the patio door.

"Why you want to talk about it now? You nevea wanted to tell me in the first place." I walked upstairs.