Chapter 23: Long Night

Missy P.O.V

"Missy open!" Other knocked on the door. After a minute I finally open.

I swung the door open mad ass fuck "Why the fuck you..." I realized it was me at the door. I knitted my eyebrows. "Liyah its 11:00 at night." I open the door wider so she can walked in. "Have you been crying?" I wrapped my robe around my body.

Then I recognized her red puffy eyes and her red noses. "Um can I stay here for awhile? " she sniffed.

I nodded."Umm sure." We sat down on my couch. "What he do?" She stayed silent trying to avoid crying. "Liyah tell me."

She couldn't hold it no more. She put her face in her hands. "He cheated on me."

My eyes widen."He What!?!!" She just cried her eyes out. I pulled her in a tightly hug and started to run my fingers through her long thick black hair. "Shh shh. Babygirl tell me what happen."

She got out of my hug and wiped her red puffy eyes. "W-when I got h-home. P-pac rushed downstairs w-woried and shit. He only had a towel on. He was like, 'hey baby. I thought you'll be home later.' Blah blah. I walked passed him. The bed was a messed and I seen who he was withhhhh!" She started crying hysterically again on me. Wtf is wrong with him?

"Liyah look at me." I lifted her chin. "You know ima fuck him up, right? " She nodded her head. "Ok lets go upstairs so you can get some rest. " I got up and took her hand. I walked her to her room and tugged her in. "Don't worry Liyah ..I gotchu." I kissed her forehead and walked out the room. I walked to my room fiercely and grabbed the phone.

"Hello." His groggy voice came through.

"Pac wake yo baldy ass up!"

"Miss why the fuck you yelling?"

"Nigga cause you fucking cheated on Liyah you dumbass. Why the fuck you do that?!" It was silent on the other end. This nigga betta not slept on me. "PAC WAKE YO ASS UP!"

"Uh I'm up I'm up."

"Dumbass nigga." I mumbled. "Who the fuck was to hoe."

"Faith." He mumbled.

"What!!!!" I yelled in a whisper trying not to wake Liyah.

He sighed, "Faith."

"Nah I heard chu. What- why- how. Man you fuckin triffing ass nigga. All babygirl been to you was fuckin faithful to you. And that bitch Faith aint nevea stood up for her name. Why would the fuck yo ass do that?!"

I heard footsteps towards my room"Miss. Who are yelling at? I'm trying to sleep."

I took the phone off my ear. "Sorry Babygirl. Go back to sleep.

"Is that Liyah?" He asked.

"Why? you aint talking to her." I rolled my eyes.

Liyah walked to me. "Is that Pac? Let me talk to him."

I put the phone to my ear. "You lucky she wants to talk to you dipwit."

"Just put babygirl on the phone."

"She can hear you its on speaker."