6 Years Later: Part I

Tartaros Defeated 2018 Reunion
September 15, 2024

Dragneel House
NALU
8:00 A.M.

"Mama! Nash is picking on Joy!" A little boy shouted into his parent's bedroom, holding a blue cat with white paws in his hands.

"Did not! Ig's being mean to me, Papa! He won't let me hold Joy!" His sister followed in behind.

"Iggy! Nana!" A smaller girl crawled in behind her siblings.

"Kids... Let Mama and Papa sleep a bit longer..." their blonde mother drowsily snuggled next to her husband.

The cat in the boy's arms meowed before jumping out of his arms and onto their pink-haired father.

"AHHH!!" the male instantly jumped up and his wife sighed.

"Nevermind..." she sighed as she heard her husband grunt from being tired.

"Why did we let them keep the cat again?" he asks, rubbing his eyes as his kids play with the cat.

"Because I let them. And I knew that you wouldn't be able to resist Igneel, Nashi and Layla at once." she giggles and he nodded.

"You're right, like always, Luce." he smirks as he runs to grab his son and lift him into the air.

"Papa!" Igneel giggles, his spiky blonde hair bouncing around.

Nashi pouts, seeing that her elder twin brother was receiving all the attention. Her younger sister, Layla, who was only three with a glop of orange hair in pigtails, giggled and smiled when her mother went to retrieve her.

"Nashi, come here!" Her father let her jump into his embrace as he tickled the twins, them fidgeting and giggling hysterically in his arms.

"Natsu, don't play around for too long. You know what today is." his wife, Lucy, gives him a look and he remembers.

"Oh! I knew what today was..." Natsu slightly blushes as he heard the blondie sigh.

She pecks his cheek and smiles, "Of course you did... Hey, I'll go bathe them and you can call your sister and tell her a reason not to kill you."

The pinkette rolls his eyes, "I'm not that scared of Erza anymore."

"That's not what I thought when she found out that you get me pregnant before we got married."

"A) You were my fiance and B) That was six years ago, Luce. Erza may have gotten soft now. I mean, her and Jellal now have to deal with Rosy, Si, Jules and the boys."

"She put you in a headlock for fifteen minutes for being late to the Thanksgiving party."

"I had work."

"Natsu, you're a pyro-technician and that's only just your hobby." Lucy raises her eyebrow as he tries to think of another excuse.

"Fine. You win. I'm calling Erza that we'll be there in the hour." he gives up and she kisses him.

"That's two-hundred ninety-seven for me. Two for you." she smirks.

"Don't rub it in, Luce." he smirks back as his wife drags their kids to the bathroom.

Dragneel House
GRUVIA
4:01 A.M.

The headaches hit quickly as usual. It was always the same pain every few months but, he didn't seem to mind as much anymore. As he continued to splash cold water on his face, he heard the door behind him open, to reveal his now awake wife.

"Gray-sama?" she yawned, wiping her eyes and squinting to adjust to the lighting.

"It's four in the morning, Juvia. What are you doing up?" he asks, wiping his face with a towel.