Bloody Drop

July 3rd

~Sting~
GOD DAMN IT!!! They got Yukino too, the bastards! I'll kill them! I'll kill them all!!!

~Wendy~
They got Yukino-san too... This is getting worse by the second. I'm beginning to worry if maybe there's some type of pattern going on here... Maybe, Levy-san figured it out using that book we found.

"Wendy, Wendy! Hurry, get over here!" I heard Levy shout from downstairs.

"Is something wrong, Levy-san?!" I shouted back, a bit worried for her safety.

"No, I- I found something very interesting!" Levy smiled and pointed to her notebook.

"Is this your notes from that book we found?" I looked over the words on the pages.

"I didn't open the book but, I did look up information about it and I found out a few things. First of all, the author was something called a dark mage or a black wizard." Levy said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Mage?"

"Back in the 16th century, people believed in magic to perform miracles. There was also a dark side to this magic, which people thought that they brought curses and disease. These were the evil witches and warlocks and black wizards. They were also called dark mages."

"So, the book of E.N.D. was written by a dark mage?"

"And apparently, this book holds spells to summon nine demons of destruction and their leader, Etherious himself." Levy pulled off her glasses and began to look worried.

"Levy-nee..." I wanted to ask.

"If what I think is correct... We've got less than two weeks to stop these demons from coming into our world."

~Mira~
Jellal, Rogue, Juvia, Meredy, Yukino... There has to be some kind of connection...

What if...

I got an idea and began to scramble around my messy room for the thing I was looking for.

Here! It was the newspaper clipping from that day two years ago.

What if it involved what really happened that day?

I gripped the paper in my hands and I grabbed my coat.

"Lisanna, Elfman! I'm going out!" I shouted before running out the house and down the street.

I need answers for everyone. I can't lose any more friends! 

"Drip, drop. There goes your blood." a girl giggled in the wind.

And the world turned red.