Fight For Those You Love

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, Natsu! We'll be out of here soon!" I grab his hand and he clutches it tightly.

"Arigato, Lucy..." he says and that was when I realized.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Lucy? Is something wrong?" He looks at me, the grip on my hand getting tighter.

"You... didn't call me Luce. Natsu always calls me Luce." I say and he eyes turn dark.

"I am Natsu. Can't you see that, Lucy?" He smiles like the Cheshire Cat, something sinister.

And I screamed his name.

"NATSU!"

A brilliant flame of red burst through the floor. His hair was slightly dyed red from being buried under. His onyx eyes burning green like the eyes of a dragon.

"Get your hands off of my Lucy, E.N.D." He says, grabbing me by my waist, his eyes gaining the look to kill.

His eyes suddenly turned towards me and they softened.

"I'm sorry, Luce." and he gives me the smile.

The real smile. His real smile.

I felt the tears wanting to come out.

This time. This fucking time.

This is the real fucking Natsu Dragneel.

"This is my body, E.N.D.! And I order you out!" Natsu shouts and E.N.D. cringes.

Until, he begins to laugh.

"You're a fool, Natsu! When you cast me out, she'll be waiting for me!" E.N.D. smiles and a bright light engulfs us both.

"She?" I asked, fearful of the others.

And the last I heard was his laughter and the flicker of the candle going out and the shout of Natsu preparing his move.

I slowly opened my eyes again to be back between the crumbling walls of the reincarnated Tartaros's world, still pressing my forehead against his.

Gray and the other slowly let go of him as he went limp.

"Natsu?" I was becoming slightly afraid.

"It'll take a moment for them to split. Stand back." Mavis tells and now, I know why.

In that next moment, Natsu's body was covered in flames, black against red.

"G-Get- gah! Out o-of-" he shouted in pain again.

"Natsu!" I shouted, wanting to help.

The fire stopped and the black and red separated. The black fire shot itself out of Natsu and onto a piece of rubble somewhere.

Natsu coughed and I went to check up on him.

"Glad that's all over!" Natsu smiles and I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Fools." We all heard a demon voice coming from the black fire.

"Time to put you out, E.N.D.." Rosemary looks coldly at the spot of fire.

That was when we saw blood.

"ROSE!" I heard Igneel and the others screaming.

Rosemary's body fell and a glowing light transferred to the small body of Earth's Rosemary.

"In order to bring them here, I had to transfer Rosemary's soul to her Earthland self, who was in a coma. Now that her soul's been transferred back to Rosy..." Mavis had a horrible thought.

"Igneel! Nashi! Get back!" She screams as the speck of black fire shoots at them.

It shot past Igneel and Ur and hit the last person standing.

Nashi began to scream.

I now know how Okaa-san and Otou-san felt when they wanted to protect us. It's horrifying to watch your child suffer.

"Nashi!" Igneel ran to free her but, the flames shot back at him, knocking him unconscious.

The rest of us are out of magic power and Natsu is weak from possession.

What can I do?

"HELP!" Nashi screams and I cry.

"Nashi!" Ur jumps into the ball and somehow goes through the fire.

Afterwards, there was silence. Gray and some of the boys tried to find out what was going on but, the ball would just reject them.

"UR!!!" We all suddenly heard that scream of agony and the black blew up.

The next I woke, I was once again in a hospital bed. I see Natsu's soft eyes looking at me and he smiles.

"Good morning, Luce." He says.

"What happened? And what happened to Nashi and the others?!" I began to freak, recalling what I last remembered.

"I don't know... First Master told us that Nashi had destroyed E.N.D. and she and the other kids were sent back to Earthland. Still... that last scream of hers... What do you think happened?" He asks as I sit up.

"She screamed Ur's name... I don't know what to think, really. All I know is that they don't have to worry about him anymore." I smile and I stand up.

"So, shall we go home?" He outstretched his arm out and I hugged him.

"I'm so happy... You're back. The real you." I cry into his shirt and I feel him grab my hand.

"Lucy..." His face turns red.

"Natsu?" I ask.

He stutters a bit before giving up and placing an object in my hand. He let's go of my hand and I take a good look at this small object. I gasp and he gets down on one knee.

"L-Lucy Heartfilia! W-Will you marry me?!" He shouts, his face glowing a shade brighter than Erza's hair.

I felt tears in my eyes. The ring was home-fashioned. In fact, there were two of them. Both were silver in color but, one had the word "Lucy" encrypted into it, while the other had "Natsu". They were plain, nothing that special.

"Are you an idiot?" I ask and he looks up at me.

"Eh?"

"Yes!"

"Eh....?"

"BAKA! I DO!" I shout and it finally went through.

"Really?" He smiles brightly and I roll my eyes.

"Obviously, Natsu!" I shout and he takes me in his arms.

He kisses me. I missed his lips. Warm yet, soft.

"Hey, Natsu?" I ask.

"Yeah, Luce?" He smiles, answering.

"I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant."