Chapter Thirty-Three

"There you go kid, now I would still advise you to take it easy on your ankle as it is very fragile right now" the doctor told me, we both stood up, me being a little slower than him.

I could feel a little tenderness in my ankle but it was nothing to serious, Harry took my hand in his to help me walk and we made our way towards the exit.

"How does it feel?" Harry asked I shrugged "better now that the cast is off" I said honestly. Harry nodded as if he understood what I was saying then helped me into the car.

"Can you take me to the bridal boutique I'm meeting Lynda there for a dress fitting" I mumbled buckling myself in. Harry started up the car and went on his way.

"Are the other girls going to be there?" Harry asked "ash, and Ally?" I mumbled. "Yeah" he smiled.

"Yep, they're probably already there" I answered.

Harry replied with a simple nod Of his head, and continued to focus on the road.

"Have you spoken to Niall since the beach incident?" He mumbled "nope" I said cooly.

"Liv, cmon it's almost been a week" I just shrugged. "I don't care" my words laced with venom.

"He chose to open his mouth and let stupidity fall out, so I'm choosing to ignore him."

"Was it really that bad?"

"Harry, he pretty much said he would get another girl to have his kid, because I wasn't ready yet!"

"I know that's low, but he was just angry, I'm sure he didn't mean it"

"Doesn't matter if he meant it or not, he still said it Harry, and I'm still hurt." I frowned, Harry looked at me with sympathy.

"Sorry" he whispered. "Don't be"

***

I walked into the boutique and searched for the girls, when I found them Lynda pulled me into a tight hug and jumped around happily.

"I'm so glad your here! I've picked out a few dresses I think would look amazing on you!" She said handing me a stack of dresses a mixture of colours, then pushed me towards a dressing room.

I dropped the dresses on the little grey chair and began to undress.

"So babe, do tell" Lynda began, "how are things with you and Niall?"

I rolled my eyes, what is everyone's obsession with my relationship with Niall I really wish everyone would just back off. It's none of their business anyways.

"Things with me and Niall are fine" I lied. I wouldn't know how things between me and Niall are, considering I haven't talked to him in a week.

He's tried more than once to talk to me but I just keep shutting him down, I'm angry. I'm allowed to
Be angry for what he said.

"Mhm" she mumbled, I shrugged into the yellow one strap floor length dress and looked at my appearance in the mirror.

The dress went quite well with my skin tone but yellow has never been my colour.

"What colours are the bridesmaid dresses?" I asked poking me head out the doorway.

Allison held up a beautiful, yet very simple strapless floor length grey dress, "grey" she smiled happily.

"Which means you get to pick which ever colour you like" Lynda said happily.

I nodded and rummaged through the dresses pulling out a light pink dress which stopped about mid thigh. It had gold in it as well which made the dress look even better.

It was truly beautiful (a/n pic of dress to the side) I slipped into the dress and admired my appearance, this is the dress.

I stepped out of the changing room and all eyes landed on me, "holy" ash mumbled "stunning" Allison added "perfect!" Lynda finish.

I blushed "this is the one" I said happily more to myself that anyone.

"Try these" Allison said handing me a pair of black studded heels I grinned and slipped my feet into them.

They went perfectly with the outfit "your honestly perf" ash hugged me, I blushed.

I waited around for Ashley and Allison to finish getting into their dress and we all met up by Lynda.

"Girls I just wanted to say that I am so honoured to have you girls doing this, you are amazing accomplished women who will go to great places in life, I couldn't have done this without you."

I chuckled happily and we all pulled her into a group hug, "c'mon picture of my girls" Lynda said pushing us together.

Allison and Ashley got on either sides of me and we all gave our best smile.

"Three of the hottest girls I know" we all smiled proudly. "Alright so I have to head out and meet Ben for some wedding details, but I will see you girls in a few weeks?" Lynda said, we all nodded and waved her goodbye.

I would be lying if I a said I didn't like her, she is an amazing woman and I'm proud to call her my step mom.

"Liv I meant to ask you, what are you wearing to the ball tonight?" Oh my god the ball!

I completely forgot that thy was tonight, with everything going on I didn't even think of it.

"You are going right?" Ally asked "shit" I mumbled slipping back into my normal clothes.

"Girl don't tell me you forgot" Ashley crossed her arms. "I forgot, now I have no dress, I can't go!" I panicked.

Niall will never forgive me if I don't go, this is so important to him, I don't wanna disappoint him, I may be pissed as fuck at him right now but he is still my boyfriend and I still love him.

"No need to panic we still have a few hours, we'll find you a dress then we'll all go get our hair and makeup done, it'll be perfect" Allison reassured me.

I nodded my head, I hope Niall's ready.