Chapter Twenty-four

I passed the key to our cabin to Harry who was the only one of us with a free hand an he stuck the key into the door and pushed it open.

I rushed inside to get away from the heavy snow, and wind and kicked my snow covered boots off.

Even the cabin was freezing, I dropped my things by the front door where everybody else was leaving their things and walked over to the fireplace, thankfully there's already wood in here so I wouldn't have to walk to the shed to get some.

I shoved a few pieces of kindling into the fire place, then a medium sides log and rolled up a piece of paper, Zayn passed me his lighter and I used it to light the paper then quickly shoved it on top of the kindling.

The fire began to burn and slowly got bigger, I smiled happily and joined everyone in the kitchen.

"So Niall, you and Liv can get the master bedroom which is upstairs, and the last room on the left" Liam told us, I nodded.

"Everyone else can pick where they wanna sleep" he shrugged, I walked with Niall over to the front door and we picked up our things and followed the spiral staircase to the second floor where we made our way to our room.

This place is beyond beautiful, I already never want to leave.

"You alright?" Niall asked opening the door for me "yeah, I'm fine" I said giving him a small smile, Niall returned it.

"Good" he ended with a smile.

I dropped my things on the bed and took of my jacket, Niall was already placing his cloths and such into his dresser, I guess I should probably do that to.

I hung my jacket on the coat hanger, and began to unpack.

"It's already starting to get dark" I mumbled causally, shoving a pile of shirts into the second drawer.

"Yeah, it always gets dark early here, but it is beautiful" Niall replied, without looking at me.

"It is beautiful" I nodded.

"I'm really glad we decided to do this" Niall mumbled after a few minutes of silence.

"Coming to Ice Land?" I asked looking over to him, he had just finished unpacking and was changing into sweats.

"Just the traveling thing in general, and I'm glad we brought Zayn" he answered.

I pulled some sweat pants, and a black and white Adidas sweater out of my collection of things and started undressing leaving myself in nothing but my bra and underwear, which thankfully were matching.

"I'm glad he came to" I said pulling my pants on, Niall walked over to me and sat on the edge of my bed while he waited for me to finish getting dressed.

"I just hope that things get better for him" he mumbled, I stood in front of him and he pulled me into him.

I put my legs on either side of him on the bed and he kissed me with a proud smile.

"I do to, i can tell that leaving was hard for him" I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head against his shoulder.

"Yeah I bet it was, Zayn wouldn't just leave because he was bored" Niall said, but I'm pretty sure he was saying that to himself more than he was saying it to me.

"He wouldnt, the band, you guys, mean way to much to him" I added, Niall wrapped his arms around my waist and dropped his head on my a shoulder.

"You think?" He asked looking me in the eyes "I know" I assured him, Niall nodded and helped me stand up so I wouldn't fall due to the simple fact that I have horrible balance and fall all the time.

I linked hands with Niall and we made our way into the living room where the boys were sitting around the fire talking about what sounded like music.

Niall and I took the empty couch beside all the rest and I cuddled into him.

"Livia, you've listened to our music right?" Harry asked, I awkwardly glanced around the room, my eyes landed on naughty boy who was looking at me along with everyone else waiting for my answer.

Is it bad that I really haven't listened to their music?

Like it's not because I didn't like them it was because I missed Niall at the time and listening to it just pissed me off more.

So when it came on the radio I turned it off, so I didn't have to listen.

"Of course I have, who hasn't" I mumbled causally avoiding eye contact.

"Liar!" Liam claimed, my eyes went wide and I acted shocked letting my mouth fall open.

"Really, you've never heard us?" Harry said, sounding almost hurt, I pouted.

"Of course I've heard you Harry" I told him, trying to not to smile.

Harry pouted crossing his arms over the chest "I can't believe you've never listened to us" he gave me a strange look as shoved a chip into his mouth.

"It's Niall's fault!" I defended blocking the pillow Louis threw at me, Niall's mouth dropped open and I began to laugh as the boys all stood up walking over to me.

I held my hands up in defence and slowly stood up getting ready to run from whatever was about to happen.

I picked up the pillow Louis had thrown and held it away from my body using it as a shield. And shuffled behind the couch, Liam went one way and Harry went the other while the rest of the guys stood I front blocking all my exits.

I stepped back which my back was against the wall and spoke again "if Niall hadn't have left the way he did I would have listened" I defended, Harry's face softened and he looked and Niall.

"She had a point" Naughty boy defended me, I chuckled "yes, so if your going to go after anyone go after Niall!" I pointed at Niall and everyone turned to face him.

Niall's expression dropped and he backed away Harry jumped on his back, and all the other guys joined in, I couldn't stop laughing.

Niall's cries for help filled the room as we all laughed watching Zayn and Harry wrestle with him.

At least it's not me they're after now, I grinned to myself.

There is never a dull moment with these boys, I honestly love them.

I honestly love Niall.