Welcome to 106 & Park

*They arrived, and everyone looked AMAZING! The girls went to one large dressing room while the boys went into another.*

*Kylie had on her pink sparkly dress with some white sandals and Prodigy was wearing a light pink button down shirt with skinny jeans and white jordans, Layla had on a purple flowy tank top with black skinny jeans and purple jordans. Ray Ray was wearing a purple short sleeved shirt with a jean jacket over it, black skinny jeans, along with his purple goggles and purple jordans, Maya wore a light green sundress with a white jean jacket and some white sandals, Princeton wore a light green polo with khaki pants and white jordans, and kiloni had on a dark blue varsity jacket with white skinny jeans and blue and white jordans, while Roc Royal had on a black leather jacket with a dark blue shirt underneath along with a dark blue snap back, some dark blue jordans, and black skinny jeans.*

*In the girls dressing room*

Paigion (One of the hosts)- Okay, you guys have 15 mins until we go live, and you and the boys will be there right in the beginning of the show, and then a few mins later we will be bringing out the other guests.

Girls- OK!

Paigion- Okay, so here are the makeup and hair people so each of you take a seat while they do some touch ups real quick, I will be in the room next door if you need me!

Girls- Okay! *They each sat down in the chairs and got their makeup and hair done, then Paigion came back inside.*

Paigion- This way ladies! We are live in 30 seconds!

Kylie- Welp guys, this is it!

*They walked out and met up with the guys in the hallways and they then all made their way to the stage behind Paigion.*

******OK, in case yall didnt know or somethin, the hosts for 106 & Park are Bow Wow, Paigion, Shorty Da Prince, and Miss Mykie.*********

Bow Wow- Hello everyone and welcome to 106 & Park!

Miss Mykie- Today, we will be having some very special guests for the whole show!

Paigion- So, with that being said, everyone give it up for Mindless Behavior and their girlfriends!!!

*The audience cheered while All Around the World played in the background until everything finally died down.*

Shorty da Prince- So girls, introduce yourselves for us please!

Kylie- Hey everyone! I'm Kylie

Maya- My name is Maya!

Layla- Hey yall, Im Layla!

Kilion- Wassup guys im Kiloni!

Bow Wow- Awesome, and we can see yall are matching outfits with your guys!

Girls- yep!

Paigion- So let's see... Kylie.. We know that Prodigy can be kind of quiet sometimes, is he quiet around you?

Kylie- See, that's what I dont understand at all! Prodigy isnt quiet at all! All we do together is laugh and talk and even Ray Ray has to tell us to shut up sometimes!

*The audience started laughing*

Ray Ray- HEY!!!

Shorty Da Prince- Princeton, what made you realize that Maya was the girl for you?

Princeton- Well just look at her, she is gorgeous! And our personalities are just alike! We have so much in common! She isnt just my girl friend, she's my best friend.

*Crowd awws*

Bow Wow- Well now it's time to start the count down! Today at number 10, we got Jacob Latimore with You Come First!

*After the video*

Miss Mykie- Okay, so yall just saw Jacob's video, and speaking of Jacob, Kiloni, we know that you are actually a backup dancer for him, is that correct?!

Kiloni- Yep!

Miss Mykie- So you met Roc during the tour this past summer?

Kiloni- Yes ma'am, and ever since the moment I've met him, I've been the happiest person on this planet!

Bow Wow- And Ray Ray, we know that you have recently dated T.I's daughter Zonnique, what led you to the decision to choose Layla over her?

Ray Ray- Well, Zonnique, is a wonderful girl and all, but she actually chose Justin Combs over me.... and I was really upset about it, until I met Layla!

Bow Wow- And Layla, I heard that there has been some real tension between you and Zonnique, is that correct?

Layla- Well Im not gonna lie, yeah, it's true. But she keeps coming on me first! Wanna know how I met her?! She ran into our house uninvited, almost broke Kylie's ankle, and she ran into me and Ray Ray's room and slapped me across the face when she saw me with him!

Bow Wow- And what exactly happened after that?!?

Layla- A lot worse...

Bow Wow- Well, we are about to find out what exactly those worse things are! Everyone give it up for T.I., his son Messiah, and Zonnique, herself!!!

*Mindless Behavior and the girls just stood their frozen, as their lives were about to be changed forever. They all knew that the public would probably going to listen to T.I over them any day. The MB boys careers were in major jeporady.*