What We do in Limos tho

*The crew finally arrived in NYC for the show and they are in the limo*

Layla- Well this is it. This is the payback. T.I. set this all up cuz he's mad. Ughh! Cant we like not go or something?!

Ray- Prodigy already said we were gonna be there, and plus we just went on that long ass flight! Also, you cant back out of 106 and Park once you agree to be on the show, if you do, they make fun of you, humiliate you, basically they ruin your career, so yeah we gotta go!

Kylie- Ugh! How are all of us gonna fit on there anyways! There's 8 of us, 3 of them, and there are 4 hosts! 15 people on the freakin stage  man!

Ray- Idk... but hey, we got talk yall... i got some serious things to say.

Prodigy- Wait so do I.

Ray- Okay bro, you go first

Prodigy- Okay, yall already know we are gonna have some haters there just because we go out... but I am also 100% sure that Zonnique told T.I. about the beating. Now. Honestly yall were right for doing that! I know how she is tho and she will lie soooo much! She may even show up in a full blown body suit cast for all we know! And she is also bringing the other OMG Girls apparently to help back her up. Now. I know that yall are umm kinda aggressive. They WILL try their hardest to make yall snap, but you CAN'T. It could ruin pretty much all of our live! And then we have Messiah... Kylie, we already know what he's gonna  do... but you cant talk trash to him. Take a stand but it cant be rude like they normally are! I'll take care of him later! And then we got Ray and Layla. OK, T.I. is going to question yall so much, but no matter what yall tell him, he's probably just gonna believe what his daughter says! If he questions yalls relationship, be confident! Okay... what did you have to say Ray Ray?

Ray- Well, you pretty much just summed everything up bro!

Prodigy- Okay! Well questions anyone?

Layla- Yes, and I bet everyone is wondering this too. Where am I supposed to put my bat once we get there? 

Prodigy- hmm just make sure you leave it in the dressing room and in a SAFE place where no one can find it... we may need it.

Ray- Oh i gotta question! Cant I just fake sick!? I cant handle the OMG Girls, T.I., and Messiah! It's too much stress bruh!

Prodigy- look... out of all of us, I am probably the most scared for you! But... we gotta be men about this! 

Roc - I feel like they are gonna try to ruin our relationships

Princeton- Yeah same! Either that or embarrass us all! Or maybe even both.... 

Prodigy- I know... well we have to be mature guys... Make them look like the fools! Dont get mad over something stupid, cuz they WILL try to make fun of us!

Kiloni- Yeah! And hey... we could ruin all of our careers, so let's try to be careful and watch what we say yall!

Everyone- okay! 

Layla- Wait a second tho... I got an idea! It will help show everyone how faithful we are about our relationships! 

Maya- okay, what is it?!

Layla- I say... each couple wears their own matching color!! Are yall in?!?

Everyone else- Sure!

Layla- Okay, well me and Ray got purple!

Kylie- Okay, me and Prod got red, but he'll wear a light red cuz I wanna wear pink!

Prodigy- Okay Kylie! Hahaha whatever works for you!

Roc- Me and Kiloni got blue!

Kiloni- Well heyyyy.... I wanted yellow!

Roc- But you look so cute in blue!

Kiloni- OMG Roc... you are the biggest flirt ever!

Roc- Hahaha so blue???

Kiloni- Fine!

Roc- Yay!!!

Princeton- Well me and my baby got green!

Maya- Yay!!! Hahaha! 

*They finally pulled up to the studio*