AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone!

I would like to apologize if it takes me forever to update this fanfic. I have been really busy these past few months because of the demanding requirements in school. & I'm currently on a "chill chill" mode a.k.a. Vacation mode here abroad that's why I became lazy to write again.

I've actually thought of deleting this fanfic a lot of times already. I don't know why... I think because I lack motivation from myself to finish this and to write better. I'm still deciding if I should push through with my plans for this story. Lack of confidence, inspiration & motivation, that is.

I would like to thank the people who added this story to their reading lists, for those readers who followed me(I followed you all back), for the votes you guys give, and for the silent readers, too. For those people who continuely reads this story, I love you all to bits and thank you so so much!!

Last week, I decided to write a new story for yet another start. It's entitled "In A Heartbeat", featuring Jeric Teng & Tina Marasigan(Oh, I love them both so much). It's not a pre-quel for "The perks of being a fangirl" tho('cause some of you might have guessed that Tina is Jeric's ultimate love on this story hahaha!). Here's the link btw:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/5365403-in-a-heartbeat (Yes, it's published on my other account)

I hope you guys would read and support it, too!

- - -

Please don't hesitate to comment below if you want to say something to me. Bwahahahahahaha! It would be nice to hear from you :)

Sorry & Thank you very much!!

Much love!! <3