Lobelia Girls' Academy Strikes Back

I got dressed in my normal attire and when I heard the door, I was confused." Haruhi can you get it?" I heard familiar voices and then out of no where I was grabbed and swept away by the Zuka girls. Together we were thrown in separate changing rooms and were almost forced to change into the Lobelia attire. I didn't like dresses so I just folded them up and used them as a pillow to rest on. I laid on the floor and closed my eyes.I was awoken by the girls freaking out over Haruhi I assume. When the curtain was opened for me they let out a groan." Sorry ladies, dresses aren't my thing. Two of them got the jump on me and attacked. Forcing me into the outfit." You guys will be slapped...I don't even mean that in a joking manner." The girls started loving all over Haruhi again, that is until she pushed them off. I laid on the floor bored. I took no interest in being here as far as I knew me and Haruhi were suppose to be going to the market to get items for lunch and dinner." We must ask a favor of you two. As you may know, one of our responsibilities at the Zuka club is to arrange performances of music numbers and original plays."

          "Today is what we called the reincarnation day, because today is the birth of the White Lily League founder. It's the most glorious production  of the entire year. We've been rehearsing none stop in preparation of today's event."

                     "Tragically the lead actress was in a terrible accident and is currently in the hospital. Even so without her, you know what they say the show must go on. Which means this is your big opportunity to be apart of the theater!"

                                " I can't. Not a chance.I'm sorry."

    "You would only have to memorize a handful of lines. For most of the play the character you will be portraying is silent."

         "The role is really more symbolic than anything."

   "She just stands there looking beautiful."

                   "You can manage that can't you? We promise, it will be the easiest  thing ever."

                                "I'm letting ourselves out." I followed behind her and before we could leave he practically began crying. Let's just say due to the explanation about mothers Haruhi was in. I was still out. No way was I going to perform." Come on maiden, we can give you a beautiful role as well." 

          "No thanks, it's great in all, but no way." Haruhi made me watch instead, she was acting weird though. They did whisper...not to forget that Haruhi is the worst actress in history. The other girls began crying because of Benio. I sat there and was merely tempted to laugh at them. When I heard music, I looked at Haruhi as she started lip-syncing. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I saw the little heads of the guys out the window and bursted. The track was stopped at a certain point especially when someone tripped over the cord which only made me laugh harder." Maiden, laughing during a performance would be rude." I laid on my back." And your using falsehood my dear. Haruhi wasn't even convincing in any way, shape or form."

               " Oh really, like you could do any better." I sighed,"Then you should know that I not only got into the academy by academics but by musical talent as well. Hmm... you hear that...that's the sound of confusion and speechless women. It's beautiful."

      Time Skip To The Performance

Benio gave me a guitar to entertain me in the back. They dressed me up only slightly because I have managed to hit someone already. Turned out there whispers had something to do with me after all. This put me in a sphere with a wireless connection to the amps. Thing is I was promised the ability to play what ever I wanted to when they did their big scene. Also the fact I wasn't allowed to leave until I did, here I was in a glass ball floating 30 feet in the air. I'm not so sure about moving to much. I watched from above and it turned out the thing was sound proof which was weird. I didn't bother watching until something went past me, making me look down. Benio had Haruhi against her will. I felt the ball sway. It slightly freaked me. When I looked up some of the girls where at the top cutting the thing supporting me.I could then began to hear, only slightly." Behold! If you do not comply. We'll drop her!" I felt myself swallow, scaring me. I looked at dad and the guys." You don't have to do that!" I began to sway more and more. Feeling the light on me. The ball dropped down a little and then I felt the vibrations of the rope snapping and the ball going down. For a few seconds, everything was in slow motion. When I hit the stage, the sphere shattered. Glass cutting me everywhere,I laid there...unmoving when I heard Haruhi. I slowly began to get up, as painful as it was. I looked at Benio who went after Haruhi. My blood came down slowly, tickling my skin." If it was revenge you were after...you went...way to far..." I fell on my knees, feeling Haruhi wrap her arms around me." Kane your going to be okay." I felt myself go down. Lights out.

        When I woke up, I was in a  hospital. All the guys were around me and Kyoya was holding me hand." Hey." They all jumped with joy," Are you okay? Do you feel any pain at all?" I smiled at Kyoya's worry." I'm fine." I sat up." I could probably walk out of this bed perfectly fine actually."

     They signed me out and then took us home. Dad smothered me with kisses and hugs." I'm so glad your alright!" I smiled and tried to hug back. I spent the rest of the day on the couch and reading. healing up before school.