Jealousy

"Camila, can I borrow you a second?" Lauren said without letting Camila even answer before pulling her away from her conversation with Dinah. "I was talking!" Camila objected "What's the deal, I saw you getting close with Dinah. I'm the only one who's aloud the lip action." Lauren seethed in a very low voice to keep the attention away from them. Camila let out a chuckle of disbelief "Me and Dinah?! Give me a break! We're best friends, Dinah isn't who I want." Camila said, the tone of her voice at the last part made Lauren raise an eyebrow "Ooh Camzi has a crush! Who is it?" She squealed and Camila scoffed "Really Lauren? Are you that blind?" Lauren was about to speak before Camila had pulled them both in another room shutting the door behind them.

"It's you, you frickin idiot, you're my crush. You have been since day 1. Before we even knew each other like this, before the accident, before literally everything. It was always you, Laur, not Dinah." Lauren tried to speak but she couldn't "I really don't expect anything to come out of this, but I had to tell you Lauren. It was killing me, keeping it to myself. What's worse is Dinah was the one who tried to pair us up and then she took you, and it wasn't part of the plan. I didn't want to say anything but it was-" Lauren interrupted her fast when she heard "What plan? You and, okay wait here." Lauren said and left the room and suddenly pulled Dinah into the room with them. "Dinah, can you tell me what Camila is talking about? She said there was a plan. That you were trying to get me and Camila together?" Guilt flashed over Dinah's face and she went so pale. "It's not what it sounds like.." Lauren raised a worried eyebrow "Start talking, now."

Dinah went on to explain regretfully that the whole idea was to move in and help Lauren, but the original agenda when befriending Lauren was to get Camila and Lauren into a relationship. Lauren listened and she began to doubt everything at once "Was this all a plan? Are we a plan?" Lauren directed at Dinah shakily, Dinah exchanged a sorrowful look with Camila "Well, yes, at first-but Lauren listen-" Lauren let out a gasp and looked away from the two girls in front of her "Did you love me? Dinah, did you ever love me? Or was it all just a plan?" Camila looked over at Dinah and sighed "You owe her the truth DJ, you're the one that let it get this far." Dinah's voice cracked as she spoke regretfully "I'm so sorry, but Lauren-" She cried but Lauren pushed past her and opened the door. Both Camila and Dinah rushed after her but Lauren was not in the mood to be messed around with after the truth coming out.

"Both of you stay the fuck away! I can't even- I hate you Dinah! And you, how did you think this was going to pan out?! Did you want your happy ever after? It doesn't fucking work that way Camila!! Nothing ever does!" Lauren screamed, Normani and Ally quickly intervened "What the hell is going on here?!" Normani barked as she turned Lauren around so she was in her arms. "Camila told Lauren that it was a plan to get them together, and that me and Lauren were a part of it." Ally gasped "You're lying, right?" She asked them horrified and Dinah shook her head "It all got out of hand Al.." Ally shook her head "I can't believe you two, out of all the insane, stupid plans you guys have had, this has got to be the most stupid, damaging, asshole like plan of them all." Normani shook her head angrily "Get the fuck out of here." She spat at Dinah and Camila, Ally went to try and help comfort Lauren. "I know you had nothing to do with it, but can you leave me and Lauren today?" She asked wrapping her arms tighter around her best friend. Ally nodded in complete understanding and the three girls all left Lauren's house, leaving Normani and Lauren occupying the living room.

"Hey, Lauren, babe. Are you okay?" Normani asked the silent girl in her arms pulling back to look at her, her green eyes were angry and her tears burned as they rolled down her face. "How could she?" Lauren strained through gritted white teeth "I have no idea, I'm gonna fucking kill them for doing this to you." Normani raged and Lauren chuckled darkly "Get in line." Normani sighed and brought her back into her chest "Can I stay at your house tonight? Dinah still lives here and I just really don't want to look at her now." Normani nodded quickly "Yeah Lo of course you can stay, and I really don't blame you." Lauren grabbed her keys and followed Normani to her house.

When they arrived, Dinah was sat on the doorstep, knowing it would be their next move. "You have 3 seconds to get out of here before I kick your ass Dinah Jane!" Normani warned "Just let me speak to Lauren, I never finished!" She begged, Lauren felt tears burning in her eyes as her resolve broke, watching the upset Polynesian girl stood in front of her, Lauren conceded "2 minutes." Normani shot her a disapproving look "I'll be fine Mani, go. I'll be up there with you soon." Dinah let out a breath "Thank you-" Lauren glared at her "You have 1 minute, 59 seconds, start talking Dinah Jane." Dinah gulped anxiously and wet her lips as she began her plea.

"Okay I admit it was a plan in the beginning, but then it changed. I didn't mean for it to happen Lauren, but I fell in love with you. And I really couldn't give a shit about trying to pair you up with Camila, because why the hell would I ever want to let go of the beautiful, perfect girl stood right here in front of me? I know I probably don't deserve a second chance. I didn't say that I never loved you back there, I only said I was sorry. And I really am, for creating this whole stupid mess in the first place. Fact is, this was all over Camila's longing over you and stupid jealousy." Lauren listened to Dinah and quietly mumbled "30 seconds." Even though she wasn't counting, and it had most probably already passed the 2 minute mark.

"We were doing great, we were both happy, you always made me so happy, hell Lauren you make me so happy, so before you came up to talk to Camila, I was talking to her about forgetting the plan because I love you, Lauren. I didn't want this to go on anymore, trust me when I say I don't want us to break up because we're special, right? You're special, please don't leave me Laur-" Dinah croaked falling to her knees in tears and Lauren knew she was telling the truth instantly.

"I believe you." Lauren whispered, kneeling down in front of her and she cupped Dinah's face "Please don't cry, I believe you." Lauren wiped her eyes and caressed her cheek "We are special, and I don't want to break up either. You've made me happier than I have been in years, Dinah, even if it doesn't always seem that way." Lauren smiled softly "I won't let Mila ruin what we have Lauren, I really don't deserve you." Dinah sniffed and Lauren sighed "Yes you do, now get up off your knees. You're meant to be gay." She joked making Dinah laugh softly "Why don't you go home now..I'm staying with Normani tonight." Dinah's face fell.

"But I thought we were okay.." Lauren sighed "Give me tonight to try and process this whole thing, okay? I'll be home tomorrow." Dinah didn't quite know whether she was aloud to lean in for a kiss. Her silent question was soon answered when Lauren went inside her best friend's house, leaving her out in the cold to walk home alone. Dinah didn't know what the outcome was now, were they back together? Were they broken up? Were they on a break? Dinah could only pray she could get back the girl who stole her heart, she knew she didn't deserve her, but oh my god, Dinah had fallen so incredibly hard.

A/N
I have a new story called Temporary, {its Camren} I just posted the first chapter so it'd be great if you could check that out and comment what you think of it :) love y'all!!