Epilogue

~A Year And A Half Later~

Michael had taken you back to the place where you two had first become official, The Palour, on your one year anniversary. Little did you know that he had planned to purpose that night, and the ring was absolutely beautiful. ((Picture above because I'm officially too lazy to write descriptions anymore xD))

Michael hadn't even proposed in The Parlour, that was just where he took you to eat. Afterwards, Michael's cousin Tyla approched the table with a giant smile on her face, and handed Michael a small, folded up piece of paper. Michael smiled at her and muttered his thanks. Tyla then turned to you and said "Benvenuto nella famiglia, bella" with an even bigger smile on her face, if that was possible.

You just barely saw Michael give her a death glare but you ignored him and smiled back at Tyla, to which she giggled before skipping, literally skipping away. "Well she seemed happy," you say to Michael as he stood from his chair and offered his hand to you. Michael rolled his eyes with a scoff before saying "I'm just glad you can't speak Italian, Y/N."

"And why's that," you ask with a giggle as Michael leads you away from the table. Michael looks at you and smiles. "Spoilers." That caused you to giggle again, not even realizing where he was leading you. Not that you cared. As long as you were with him, you were happy.

Michael stops abruptly at a door in the back of the restaurant that you hadn't even known was there, fishing the note from Tyla out of his pocket.  The door had a numerical padlock on it, so you figured that the note contained the code. He quickly punched in the proper numbers which caused the door to open with a low, unrecgonizable chime. What you saw in front of you shocked you out your socks. There was a small pathway from the back of the restaurant leading straight onto the beach, all light up with dazzling white twinkle lights.

"Michael," you gasp, grabbing for his hand. He intertwines his fingers with your own, giving them a small squeeze. "Y/N," he retorts, sending shivers down your spine. "Did you do all of this," you ask, hearing him chuckle in response. "I'm sorry, Y/N, I hate to disappoint, but I didn't." You feel your excitement drop, causing your shoulders to do the same. "But I am the one who paid Tyla to do this while we were eating," he murmmers, pulling you towards the beautiful path.

"Aww, Michael, you shouldn't have," you gush as you continue to walk with him down the path, hand-in-hand.  "But I did," he retorts, just as you reach the end of the not-so-long path. "Just for you." You feel yourself blush, looking away from him and to the ocean. The beautiful ocean that reminded you of the night you and Michael became official. That was the best night of your life.

That was until you turned back around to face Michael only to find him down on one knee, your hand still captured in his.

"Oh my god," you whisper, feeling happy tears well up in your eyes. Michael smiles up at you, his green eyes shining. "Y/N," he begins, locking eyes with you. "Please don't cry and make this a sad moment," he jokes, causing you to laugh and a few tears to slip. "Anyways....Y/N, I love you. I love you so fucking much. And I was wondering if you wanted become Mrs. Clifford....and I don't mean my mum. I guess what I'm failing to ask here is, Y/N, my love, will you marry me?" And with that, Michael pulled a ringbox out of his pocket, let go of your hand and opened it to reveal a gorgeous ring.

You wipe the tears with your free hand, unable to speak. All you could do was nod, unable to wipe the smile from your face. Michael grins widely, taking your left hand and slipping the ring on your finger. You couldn't help but notice the bright blue sapphires set in the ring. "Oh my god, Michael. Sapphires?!" Michael nods before standing, brushing the sand from his pants. "You always said they were your favourite."