Part Fourteen: Cherry Chapstick, Same As Ashton

{A/N The picture suits the chapter, okay?! Stop judging!! Giggly Harry IS mentioned!!!! Anyways, I wanted to let you guys know that about a week or so after this update, I will be answering the character ask questions, so please leave more. Okay, thanks. Love you. ONWARDS WE TREAD, THEN}

Last Time:
Michael Gordon Clifford just walked in, and his eyes filled with rage when he saw you with Harry Styles. This should be good.

This Time:

You made direct eye contact with Michael, seeing his emerald eyes fill with more rage when they landed on Harry's hand grasping yours with a the strength of a cobra. "Harry," you whisper, trying to remain calm as you watched Michael plop on the very bench you and Harry had used to lace up. "Yes," Harry responded, continuing to effortlessly skate backwards. "Michael is here," you say, your voice coming at as no more than the timid whisper of a frightened child.

Harry stop abruptly, causing you to lurch foreword, only for Harry to catch you from your underams and pull you to a proper standing position. He turned around and looked straight at Michael, his light green eyes still holding a playful air. "Perfect," Harry exclaimed, his loud timbre somewhat echoing through the rink. "Ooh, Y/N, did he look angry when he saw you with me?" You roll your eyes at his excited tone. "Harry. This is a serious matter."

"But did he look angry, Y/N?! I have to know!!" Harry's typically calm, soft voice that you had already grown accustomed to was raising by the second due to his pure excitement.

"Infuriated," you respond, only to stop his childish questioning. He claps once, his action barley making any noise due to his gloved hands. "Perfect!!!!! He's jealous!!!!" Harry grins, his eyes lighting up like a kid's on Christmas before he turned back around to face you. "He looks like he wants to rip your head off," you inform Harry when he grabs both of your hands instead of just the one. "Beautiful," Harry whispers with a sly smirk. "It's going to plan then." Harry pushes off, effortlessly gliding backwards with you in tow.

"Harry, I don't think you understand, when Mikey gets angry--" you start but Harry gives you a death glare, telling you to shut up. "No, Y/N, I understand perfectly fine. But that's the entire point of this 'date', remember? I'm supposed to make it look convincing. And judging by Mike's reaction, I was pretty damn convincing." Harry gives you a lopsided smile, his pride practically beaming off of him. You look beyond him once more to see if Michael was still--Fuck.

"Harry, Mikey's on the ice now. And he's coming our way," you whisper timidly, fearing that your usually loud and outgoing voice would be heard by Michael. "Then let's convince him a little farther," Harry whispers back, and evil-looking smirk on his face. "What do you--" Harry cuts you off by shooshing you, dropping one of your hands and elegantly repositioning himself to be next to you. He then leads you straight into a corner, putting you against the wall with his hands above you. Only then did you realize how much he towered over you. "Y/N", he whispered, looking behind him only to see what you already knew: Mikey was getting closer. "I'm gonna get really close to you, okay? It'll look like we're kissing....but don't worry, my lips will not touch yours. Just make this look convincing." You nod in response, mentally preparing yourself for Harry's closeness.

Before you could even blink, Harry's face is less than centimeters from yours, the tips of both of your noses brushing. Harry's words of advice rang through your head: 'Make this look convincing.' So, you relaxed, staring straight into Harry's green eyes before wrapping one of your arms around his waist. You moved the opposite hand upwards, going under Harry's arm and pressing your palm between his shoulder blades. Damn, you could feel the older boy's muscles even through his apparent layers. "That's perfect, Y/N," Harry encouraged with a silly grin. "Now, lick your lips." "But why," you ask, utterly confused. "Just do it, Y/N," Harry whisper-yelled before licking his own.

"What kind of chapstick are you wearing," Harry asks quickly, already beginning to push himself away. "Cherry," you whisper back in utter confusion. "Why?" "Same as Ashton," Harry says with a giggle before turning stern faced once again. The sound of someone skating was nearby. "I hope you're good at improv, Y/N," Harry whispers, fully pushing away from you and pushing your hands off of him. "This is about to be the act of you life." And with that, Harry grabbed your hand and turned around, gliding just slightly with you in tow.....before running straight into a furious-looking Michael.

(A/N: I lied up above, btw. This is gonna be an actual double update so stay tuned. But same rules apply for the Character ask questions so please keep leaving those. Thanks, love ya. :*
~Anniplier :3)