Part Six: Fireworks

[(A/N)
Omg guys I'm sorry
It's been forever since I updated.
But now I shall update.
I wanted to thank all of you
For 653 reads.
That's amazing!
I remember fangirling about 10 reads.
Woooooow!
You guys are the best.
You deserve a fandom name,
My little.......Jiggly puffs?
No.
Uhhhhmmm.....
My little pretties?
No.
Uhmmm.....idk.
If you have an idea as to what you'd
Like to be called, feel free to comment.
OH AND BY THE WAY, IN CASE YOU
DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW, MIKEY
DIED HIS HAIR BLUE!!!!!
*Shots self*
He was doing with NOT dying it.
His brunette was starting to show.
And then, BAM! Nope, let me just continue
To cause pre-mature balding and the death of fangirls.
Ugh.
Omg, this note is absurdly long. I'm sorry. On with the story!!]

And he kissed back.

Your heart was going 1,000 miles per hour, making you feel like it was going to explode out of your chest. You wondered if Mikey's heart was putting on the same charade.
Probably.

You hadn't noticed earlier, but now, you were distinctly aware of Mikey's hands firm on your hips, his warmth seeping through your clothes.
Your heart only started to beat faster.

You finally decide to regain the upperhand, letting go of his collar and putting your hands on his chest, gently pushing him away. His eyes were wide, his eyebrows high, making the piercing in his right one petrude outwards in a somewhat awkward position.
"What," he starts, his voice sounding as breathless as you felt. "Was that?" You shrug simply, trying to concentrate on breathing and slowing your heart down.

"You thought I didn't like you," you mutter with another careless shrug once you'd caught your breath.
"You were wrong," you confirm, feeling quite pleased with yourself.  "I'd say the fuck so," Mikey mutters, gawking at you. Warmth flooded through your entire body, making it's way to your cheeks within seconds. After a not-exactly-awkward-but-still-uncomfortable staring session along with the same type of silence, he finally spoke again.

"What.....what does this mean, though? Are we....in love?" You smile at his confused looking face with a chuckle. "I think so," you say the statement like it was a question. Mikey's eyes get wide, looking at you. "Don't tell me you didn't feel the fucking fireworks," he mutters, pressing a hand to his stomach. You raise an eyebrow at him.
Fireworks? You can't feel fireworks,  unless you were extraordinarily close to where they were being set off.

"Y/N," Mikey says, looking concerned. "You didn't feel the fireworks? In your stomach.....when we kissed? Nothing? No fireworks? Or what about your heart? Mine was about to beat out of my chest, Y/N. Literally. Don't tell me you didn't feel it."
Oh.
'Fireworks' was the way Mikey described the exploding sensation in your stomach. It was adorable and accurate. Not only that, he had just confessed to his heart beating really fast. Just like yours was.

And he called it
'Fireworks'.

(A/N WHOOOP WHOOOP, FINALLY UPDATED!!!! What do you guys think of Mikey's fireworks? Isn't just the cutest?! If you liked it, votes are appreciated. And feel free to commet because your opinions are important. Okay. I love you all, please keep reading. Alrighty, see you later my little ~insert future nickname here~'s!!!!! :3)