Chapter 1 - Back to Mystic Falls

Chapter 1: 

"Get back here, Trinity"

"No, leave me alone, Damon." I walked into the house and sat on the couch, glaring at nothing.

"You can't just walk away from this" He sounded worried. Damon was never worried.

"I'm sorry, how many times do I have to say it." I felt guilty enough without Damon pestering me. 

"Trin, you almost exposed us." 

"Almost being the operative word."

"We gotta get out of here, people will start catching on."He began grabbing our things.

"Damon, please I wanna go home, I wanna see Stefan" I pleaded.

He was staring at me with such intensity it made me want to cower. But I stood my ground.

"No." He said, his voice final.

"No??" I questioned. Damon always let me have what I wanted. I mean, I rarely asked for anything, the least he could do was agree with this one request.

"No, we're not going." He said.

"I hate you." I snarled at him and stormed into my room.

I went straight to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked awful as I always did.

My skin was so pale I could blend into the walls. I had dark circles under my eyes, which were so light that they looked glassed over and almost white and my hair was so dark it was almost black. I looked like corpse. But only I saw myself like that. To others they saw me with flawless, fair skin, accompanied by very light blue eyes and small plump lips, with long dark waved hair that ran down past my shoulders. I had always been told, by many, that I was beautiful. I never saw that though. I could never see myself as beautiful.

But I had never changed anything about me, I had never tried to fix any flaws that I saw. I was always too scared I'd make myself look even worse, and I was afraid of what Damon would think of me. I've always been afraid of that. I've always looked to Damon for approval, even though he could never look down upon me, I always feared he wouldn't want me anymore. Without him, I'd be nothing. 

But it was clear that I meant nothing to him. Damon wouldn't care if I left, he'd probably be happier without me. I was just a nuisance.

*** Damon's P.O.V. ***

I watched as she stormed off, tears streaming down her face. I hated seeing her cry. I ruined her life. But I couldn't just go back to Mystic Falls. Not ever since...Kathrine. It was all Stefan's fault.

I could hear crying coming from Trinity's room. I hated to see her upset. I knew she was getting sick of this. She just wasn't cut out to be a vampire.

I needed to get out of there I couldn't stand to hear her crying. I hurriedly got my car keys and walked out the door.

Next stop Georgia.

*** Trinity's P.O.V. ***

I had run and buried my head in my bed to quiet my sobs. After calming down I now lay spread across my bed. It didn't take long until I heard my door creaking open. Suddenly arms wrapped around me.

"I'm sorry, please stop crying." Damon whispered into my ear. He buried his face in my hair and awaited a response, but I stayed quite. I didn't want to talk to Damon right now.

"Talk to me, Trin." He begged me, I could tell he would be getting annoyed if I continued to ignore him.

I slowly turn to face him and took him in, his eyes seemed to glow as he stared down at me. "Damon, I don't want to keep living like this. I wanna make friends"