1☆

Emily Fields

"Emily, you're asking me for another roommate? This is the eigth one this year!"

The dean says to me, crossing her arms. I shrug, shaking my head. "It's not my fault that Sara wants to move out. She just doesn't like me anymore I guess, which is hard to believe since everybody loves me."

The dean rolls her eyes and takes out a packet, flipping to the correct page. "Sign here, here and here." She hands me a pen and I get to work. "Is that all?" The dean nods. "Thanks Susan." I wink and start to leave the room. "Oh, and Emily?"

"Hm?" I hum, turning around. "Don't push this one over the edge." I laugh. "I can't make any promises, Susan." I say before leaving the room. "So, how'd it go? Did Sus come through and give you a new roommate?" My best friend Aria says to me. "Yep, she did." I say, throwing an arm around her small frame.

The only girl I won't ever hit on is Aria. I've known her for way too long, it'd be so weird. Aria laughs. "Wow, you've just been going through roommates huh? First Maya, Paige, Talia, Jenna, Shana, Sydney and now Sara. I wonder who's next?" I smile, playfully pushing Aria. "Hopefully someone hot and not uptight."

"Maybe if you're lucky, she might be half as hot as me." Aria winks plafully. "Yeah, if I'm lucky." I say rolling my eyes. As we walk I see a girl just a bit shorter than me dragging her suitcases up the dormitory entrance stairs. "Mm. Fresh meat." I say to Aria, as I start walking over to the girl. "You're such a creeper, Emily." Aria says, running to keep up with my long strides.

"Hey, do you need some help with those?" I say, putting on a small smirk. "No, my boyfriend is just parking. He should -oof- be here any -god damnit- second." I raise an eyebrow as she drags up a bunch of bags. "Boyfriend? I should've known. You're too beautiful to be single." I say, which causes the blonde to stop in her tracks, her cheeks a rosy pink. Whether it's from carrying the bags or blushing, I can not tell. "Uh thanks. I guess." She mutters, picking up the bags again. "Hey Alison, let me help you with those." A boy takes a few bags from the girl, kissing her cheek. He has dark hair and blue-green eyes that go with his tan skin. If I were straight I'd definitely get me some of that.

Alison sighs happily and her blue eyes flick to me. "Can I help you or something?" She snaps, brushing a few stray hairs from her ponytail out of her face. Now that she is facing me fully I can see more of her appearance. Long wavy blonde hair, tan but pale skin, vibrant blue eyes and small curves. "Nope," I say popping the p. "Just checking out the fresh meat. And sweetie, you might wanna be careful who you snap at." I say, blowing a kiss before walking away with Aria.

I hear Alison scoff. Even if she isn't my roommate it'll be fun to tease her.

☆☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

After classes I start to go immediately to my room, excited to find out who my new roommate was. With each roommate I always use the same flirtation formula: 1, flirt, 2, make an advance, 3, become friends (or at least acquaintances), 4, make a sexual advance. Easy as that. Every girl has been in my room at least once in the last 2 years. And honestly it's so easy. Being one of the only openly gay students at Denmawr tends to help as well, since girls come to me if they ever question their sexuality. Or if they just wonder what it's like to be with a girl.

My thoughts wander as I make my way to the dormitories. "Hey girl!" A girl in my history class says. I think her name was Hanna? "Hey," I smile at her. "Do you have the notes for this class? I need them." I take out my notes and handed them to her. "Thanks Emily." She smiles at me and I wink back. "No problema, chica." I say.

Now, to find out who this girl is.

--

Not edited at all, so excuse the mistakes haha:) I also promise this isn't your typical play meets sweet girl theme, because Alison is not sweet, innocent, etc. So bare with this if you see any cliche moments! Also, please vote, comment, and share.

-K