Chapter: 2

Batman lead Shadow through a maze of alleyways, until they finally stopped in front of an old telephone both.

"Don't struggle." Batman said as he untied her, and shoved her into an old telephone box; he then said some kind of code, which Shadow didn't catch.

The small room let up, and Shadow found herself in a big cave like place. With oddly dressed teens staring at her.

She glared at them, not want their gaze. Batman placed his hand on her shoulder, and moved her toward the teens. "Team," He said, with their eyes still on Shadow. "Meet Shadow, your new teammate."

"WHAT?!" Shadow and the others said in unison.

"Who are you people? And where am I?!" Shadow demanded, as she slowly backed away. But landed straight into someone, knock both of them on the ground.

"Hey!" The guy said, he grabbed Shadows arms and rolled on top her.

He was about her age, with black hair, he had a fit body.

"You?!" The guy said, that's when Shadow notice his outfit; it was red and black; A black cape, with yellow on the inside. Matched with a black mask.

"You." She repelled. Before they could start killing each other. A ginger with a yellow jump suit. Inerrupted.

"Um, we'll you to diffenately know each other." He pulled the dark hair guy off of Shadow.

"Batman!" The first guy yelled. "Why are you letting a villain join the team?!?!"

"Villain? I'm no villain! As I remember it was you who attacked me!" She yelled at the boy wonder.

"Only because you were helping the Joker. A villain, get away!" Him and Shadow were nose to nose now.

"Was not!"

"Was to!"

Please like. Comment. Add. And follow