Chapter: 22

After River had taken a long shower, she rapped a white robe around herself, and walked out. River still wasn't use to it's size, her whole apartment would fit in just this room!

She walked over the vanity mirror and brushed her hair, when she was finally noticed the sweet smell of chocolate. She look down and noticed a slice of chocolate cake with choco frosting; and a tiny golden note.

'Hey you missed dessert.
I hope you're ok Riv!
-Dick'

River smiled at the letter, took the cake and walked out on the deck to eat it.

River woke to an annoying beeping. "Please tell Dick didn't prank me!" She  groaned and look up at her alarm clock: 6:00 am

"I'm gonna kill him!" Then she realized that it wasn't her alarm, no it's was a small laptop that rested on floor next to her bed. The sign read '

'Bat Cave' River pulled her spare mask from under her pillow, and slipped it on.

"What?!?" She answered the Skype message, Robin raised his eyebrows. "Good morning to you too, Sleeping Beauty!" He snapped, but returned it with a grin when he heard batman cough behind him. "Look, Batman is having a morning training exercise in the Cave. Go to the library and pulled out the book that's out of place next the painting of Bruce and Dick." He then hung up on her.

'Great.' She thought as she put on her uniform.

Shadow glared at Robin as she walked in.

"What's your problem?" He asked her, as he took took a sip from his water bottle.

"You are." She said as she finished her threw her hair into a messy ponytail.

"Your late." Batman said behind her, Shadow would've jumped, if she didn't have super hearing.

"I know, can we just get to training, please?" She said to him, with a smile.

After some acrobatic training, they switched to hand to hand combat. As Batman coached them, Robin couldn't help smirking at Shadow.

"What?" She asked him as she knocked him on the floor.

"Nothing, it's just nice to have morning training with someone besides Batman."

"Oh." She smirked as he tried to puched her, but Shadow blocked it. But Robin kick her feet out from under her feet, and got on top of her. Pinning Shadow to the floor.

"Good move!" She complamented him as she struggled to get to over throw him, but with no luck.

"If you two would stop flirting other eachother, and get pay attention." Batman said sturnly. "And hit the showers, you've done well this morning. Both of you."
Robin and Shadow smiled at eachother. Then she remembered that Rob was in top of her. And kneed him in the gut, the stood and dusted herself off.

After River had rinsed off, she put in her robe and walked over to her closet. As she walked in she gasped, it was huge. At least half the size of her bedroom. She quickly changed and ran down stairs.

"Hi Dick!" She said with a smile was she walked into the parlor.

"You're up early!" He grinned as he sleed her a cup of oj.

"Yeah well I have some stuff to take care of to day."

"Ah, kinda like the things you had last night?" He raised his eyebrow, River chocked on her drink and stared at Dick.

"I can explain!"

"You better, I could've told Bruce that you slipped out last night. And trust me, he would not like that."