Hypnotic Eyes (Edward Scissorhands)

Start from the beginning

            "Please." I let out a small laugh and walk up to him, staring at a few leather straps on his chest.

            "Are these attached?" I tug lightly on one, He shakes his head. I bite my lip "I shouldn't undress you though.. that's just weird" My face heats up a bit.

            "Just put it over." I blink and grab the pants of the dresser, holding them up for him to step in. He slowly slides his leather covered legs in and I avoid looking at him while I zip up the trousers. I tug the shirt off the dresser and stare at Edward for a minute. He notices me staring at his hands and he pushes them together to make it easier for the shirt to go over. I smile and pull it over him, buttoning it and trying to pretend I didn’t notice him staring at me.

            "There" I whisper, folding the collar down. My eyes move back up to his, and I feel myself entranced again.

            "What is it?" He asks after a few moments of silence. I swallow and attempt to look away.

            "You've got nice eyes." I brush my hair out of the way again. His mouth twitches into a delicate smile. Peg steps back into the room with some suspenders in her hands.

            "I thought these might add a more sophisticated touch." She smiles and hands them to me. I clip them onto his belt loop, my hands shaking nervously about being so close to his.. Ahem. Area. I bring them up over his shoulders, again noticing that Edward is staring. I step behind him and clip them in the back too.

            I smile and turn back to peg “Very sophisticated” She ponders for a moment. "You should probably take a shower... But you can’t really wash your hair with those hands, now can you?" She stares at me in thought for a moment, and my eyes widen before I realize what she's thinking. "Christie, Why don’t you help out?"

            My face reddens again "Peggggg" I whine "Innocent eyes!" She laughs.

            "It’s about time you tainted them then!" She takes a towel from the closet and hands it to me, smiling. I sigh in defeat and mutter my way to the bathroom, Edward following soon after. I closed the door and stared at Edward for a moment, debating making a break for it. But.. seeing him..without cloths..so tempting.

            "I guess I should start with..Starting the bath water" I avoid the subject of him undressing, walking to the tub and turning the faucet until warm water comes out. I dump some Avon bubble bath in and let the tub fill. I turn back to Edward, hesitantly. Has he been staring this entire time? "Uhh." I stutter out "I-I have to take off your...cloths" I bite my lip. He simply nods, emotionless. I swallow hard and walk over, undoing the suspenders I had JUST put on him. I try to ignore the fact that his brown eyes are staring at me the entire time I’m unbuttoning his shirt. Before I even BOTHER going near his pants, I start to work on the intricate leather top he was wearing, catching my breath as I pull it off. He's so pale, and his chest is so free from scratches. So perfect. Almost like someone sculpted him.

            "Are you..okay?" Edward whispers, I glance up questionably. "You're breathing..irregularly." I mentally slap myself.

            "Heh. yeahh.. Just an asthmatic." Liar.

            I pause for a moment before scrunching down to his pants. the first pair was no problem to take off...however, that was not the case for the leather ones. It's so weiiiird.

            "I uh.. gah. Stop shaking Christie" I whisper to myself, undoing a leather belt and several other straps before his pants would finally slip off freely. I swallow, gently tugging off his pants and feeling my heart pound in my chest as I catch a glance of his..nevermind.