32: Fans

"What now?" I asked "I don't know." Calum answered "It's getting late, I should go." I said "Yeah, I'll see ya in class." Calum said as I nodded and walked back to my dorm. The next day, I fgot up, put on some jeans and a grey shirt with Ariel with "Don't mess with a princess"on  it. I put on some ankle boots and put on my makeup. I got my stuff and walked to my first class.

At the end of the day, Jade said she wanted to hang out, so we went to my dorm, since Eilidh went out. We talked and talked until I got as call from Michael, saying to come and pick up Eilidh, since Ashton is driving and he doesn't want to leave yet.

"I'll be right there." i said and hung up, getting my car keys and headed out "Can I come with?" Jade asked as I nodded. We drove off to the bar or whatever it was and Michael helped Eilidh into  the car. "Thanks. " Michael said "It's fine, have fun." I said "Yeah, can you drive me back too? I miss my video games." Michael said as I chuckled and drove back to the Fangirl Academy. 

*<>*

"Hi, can I get one C-" "Oh my god, you're Marlena from Kill Your Reality, aren't you?" The girl behind the counter asked "Yeah, I am, well, was, since the band is no more." I answered "Right, sorry." She said "I'm so sorry, what would you like?" She asked "One Caramel Coffee Jelly Frappuccino Blended and one Iced Caffè Latte." I answered "If you don't mind me asking, who is the 2nd drink for?" she asked "Calum, he's waiting in the car." I answered "Oh my god, you two are so cute together, Calena is my ultimate ship, followed by Keilidh." She said as I chuckled.

She did seem familiar, but I don't know where to put her. She had blonde hair that were, I'm guessing, naturally curled that ended at her shoulders and she had seafoam green eyes with a tiny bit of aquamarine blue. She was a bit taller than me, her name tag said Amber, but I still didn't know where I remember her from.

"I'm fangirling way too much, aren't I?" She asked "Nope, I have been where you are, trust me, one time, I met Taylor Swift, let's say I was s excited as you times million." I said as she chuckled "Would you like a picture or something?" I asked "Oh my god, I almost forgot about that, yes, please." She said. After the picture, the beverages where done. I took the drinks and headed out, after paying of course.

"Hey." Calum said "Here." I said giving him his Frappuccino. "Thanks." He said "Your Welcome." I said smiling as we drove off to his apartment he had outside of the Academy. He went to the bathroom as I looked thru my tagged pictures on instagram liking all that edits and stuff. Calum came back from the bathroom and we started to write the songs, since he asked me to help him with the song writing, since he has writers block.

After 2 hours, we took a break and I texted Justine, who was a fan who I was friends with, only she didn't know I was me. "Who you texting?" Calum asked "Justine." I asked "She's a fanfriend." I answered "a what?" Calum asked "I become friends with my fans, they not knowing I'm me and then I surprise them thru Skype and I'm like "Yes, it's me, your queen." and then they fangirl and it's just so fun." I said "You have a wonderful relationship with your fans." Calum said as I smiled.

A/N: It's short, it sucks, I'M SORRY

Vote, COMMENT and all that shit

-Mar