30: You(party with the)Tube part 2

Eilidh's POV

"I actually wanted to go and talk to you once when you and Marlena were at the fast food restaurant, but you drove off." Joe said "Well, you're talking to me now." I said smiling.

Marlena's POV

"Accidentally clicked on it and I thought you were cute." Dan said "So you made a fake account to talk to me?" I asked "I didn't want you to know it's Dan Howell, aka Danisnotonfire, but I wanted you to meet Dan." He answered "Seems normal enough." I said "Hey, do you wanna film a collab?" Dan asked "Sure." I smiled.

*<>*

"That was fun." Dan said "Yeah, it was." I said as we made eye contact. I had no idea I was leaning in until I felt his soft lips on mine. I closed my eyes, Dan doing the same. We kissed for about a minute, until we remembered that Dan didn't stop filming. "Um, sorry about that." I said "It's fine, I actually liked it." Dan said and smiled.

*<>*

"No way!" Jade said "Yup." I said and chuckled "You lucky bitch." Jade said as I chuckled as my phone buzzed.

From: Daniel <3

Wanna meet up at 4?

"Is it Dan again?" jade asked as I chuckled and replied.

To: Daniel <3

Yeah, sure

Eilidh's POV

"Eilidh?!" Luke yelled "What?" I asked "When happened to you? You keep daydreaming, you're on a date with your boyfriend, you should be paying attention to him aswell." Luke answered rolling his eyes "Sorry." I said "No harsh comment back? What's wrong with you?" Luke asked "Nothing." I answered and got up to go outside, Luke following.

"If you want a break, then tell me and don't hide your feelings towards Joe. We all know you're head over heels for him." Luke said giving me a piece of paper which was my "notes" which was just stuff about Joe. "LUKE!" I yelled but he ignored me.

A/N: ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

(DON'T KILL ME, EILS)

Vote, Comment and all that shit

-Mar