28: "Dylan"

"MARLENA?!" Jenn yelled and took away my phone. "What?" I asked not noticing that I was still in bed. "Get up, get dressed and get out of your dreamland for a while." Jenn said and left my room. Someone's grumpy. I got up, put on black lace up wedge booties, a skater skirt and a black crop top before putting on my make up, putting on some darkpurple lipstick. I put on a gold butterfly necklace and walked out.

@KillYourSummer: Guess who visisted?!

@Marlena5SOS: No way.

@KillYourSummer: Where are you? I'm at the mall next to the Fangirl Academy

@Marlena5SOS: Ok, I'll see you there

As I pressed send, I ran out of the academy where Eilidh, Jade, Eila and Jenn were waiting. "Let's go." I said excited and dragged them to the mall. "Why are we in a mall?" Jenn asked "Because Dylan is here." I answered as Jenn rolled her eyes. "Who's Dylan?" Eilidh asked "A guy Marlena keeps messaging." Jenn answered "Anyway, where is your fangirl?" I asked Jenn "She was sick." Jenn answered. "Well, how about you 4 go shopping and I'll catch up with you all." I said as we all agreed on that.

@Marlena5SOS: Where are you?

@KillYourSummer: Turn around

I turned around to see, not Dylan, but...

Eilidh's POV

"Of course." Eila answered "Anyway, how is it like, you know." Jade asked "what?" I asked "Dating 5sos." Jade answered "It's awesome." I answered chuckling. After shopping, we remembered that Marlena still hasn't gotten back, so we called her, but she didn't answer, we just let it go and went to get some drinks. "I'm bored." jenn said "Same." me, Eila and Jade said "Let's play Sink or Ship."Jade suggested as we all agreed. 

A/N: Sorry it's short and all

Vote, COMMENT and all that shit

-Mar