27: Inbox

Marlena's POV

"Hey, me and Eilidh are going out to get some food and drinks, wanna come?" I asked "No thanks, I'll wait here." Jenn answered as me and Eilidh got outside, into my car and drove off. "I'm in the mood for hamburgers, can we go get that?" I asked "Sure." EIlidh answered as I parked at the nearest fast food place. After we ordered and walked out, there were some fans waiting outside.

We took some selfies, talked a bit, it was fun, they were all so sweet. But then Eilidh nugged me and then looked at a direction as I looked in the same direction as her.

?'s POV

"She saw me, what now?" I asked "Calm down, dude." He said "How?" I asked "Just calm down." He said "I'm gonna go talk to her." I said and as I did, they drove off. Great.

Marlena's POV

I logged out of one of my accounts and logged into my main and saw I had a message. I clicked Inbox and then looked at the message.

@KillYoursSummer: Hi, I was looking at your stories, they're really good :)

@Marlena5SOS: thanks, may I ask what's your name? It doesn't say your name anywhere

@KillYourSummer: It's Dylan

@Marlena5SOS: Hi, Dylan

And so began the millions of messages. I had to admit, I developed a slight crush on him, but I wasn't gonna admit it. Never. After school, me and Dylan always messaged and we became friends, but I wanted to be a bit more than friends, if you know what I mean.

"MARLENA?!" Jenn yelled and took away my phone. "What?" I asked not noticing that I was still in bed. "Get up, get dressed and get out of your dreamland for a while." Jenn said and left my room. Someone's grumpy. I got up, put on black lace up wedge booties, a skater skirt and a black crop top before putting on my make up, putting on some darkpurple lipstick. I put on a gold butterfly necklace and walked out.

@KillYourSummer: Guess who visisted?!

A/N: I will write "part 2" to this tomorrow (or later, since it's 1 in the morning, hehe)

Vote, COMMENT and all that shit

-Mar