26: Back to school and shipping

Marlena's POV

It was the first day back at school and it was our first day as sophomores. There were freshmans coming to this school, all knowing about our former band. As sophomores, there were more classes added, but I didn't complain because I loved Fangirl school.

Tumblr

Social media

Fiction

Edits

were added, which I was looking forward to. When me and Jenn came to school, we were greated by thousands of fangirls and almost all of them were asking for pictures. Me and Jenn gladly agreed and then walked in, going into the gym as the first day of school last year.

The teachers informed us that we were all gonna be assigned a fangirl or fanboy. We got our information about our fangirl and after the fresmans were informed about everything, thez had to find their trainer, or we needed to found our fangirl.

I found Jade and I recodnized her really quickly. We messaged a lot and we were friends which was great. Me and Jade spend the day together like every sophomore and freshmans. "Oh my god, are you Marlena from Kill Your Reality?" A girl with long curly dark hair, blue eyes and nerdy glasses asked. "Yeah, I am, well, I was." I answered "I was so sad when your band broke up, but I'm happy you're all still friends." She said.

"Can I take a picture with you?" She asked "Of course." I answered. That day I met a lot of fans and all of them were really sweet and had a lot of diffrent opinions on us and the boys. Man, do fangirls love to ship people together. One say me and Jake, then Eilidh and Luke, Eilidh and Michael, Jenn and Luke, Jenn and Ashton, me and Calum, Eilidh and Kyle,....

The list goes on and on. Some of them asked me of I could follow them on Wattpad, Instagram, Twittet,...I agreed to all of them and I even read some of the fanfics, wow. Now I'm jealous. There were even more people these fangirls and fanboys ship us with. I mainly read mine, bc you now, Eilidh and Jenn can look at that themselves. These were some of many celebs they shipped me with and wrote fanfics about us:
Dan Howell
Chris Collins
Niall Horan
Louis Tomlinson
Calum (obviously)
Jake (duh)
Shawn Mendes
Uriah Shelton
Nash Grier

And more, which I fangirled over so much, because I had adleast a slight crush on all of them. After the long day, me, Eilidh and Jenn talked in our room and after I met up with Calum in the cafe where we just talked, just the two of us, which was nice to like have a little time off from everything and just talk.

"So, people ship Calena." Calum said "they sure do." I said nervously "Can I tell you something I haven't told anyone yet?" I asked "Of course, you can tell me anything, any time." Calum answered as I smiled "I wanna change my name." I said "To what?" Calum asked "Ashley." I answered "Well, Ashley, that would kinda be weird, bc your nickname would be Ash and when we get married you'd be Ash Hood and everyone would think people are talking about Ashton." Calum said as I chuckled "When we get married?" I asked "When you're ready, of course." Calum said smiling.

"What would our ship name be?" Calum asked "Caley?" I asked "That's perfect!" Calum answered "Anyway, it's getting late, I should go get some sleep, as well as you." I said "Ok, come on, i'll walk you to your dorm." Calum said "Thanks." I said. As we got to my dorm, we stopped and just looked at each other for 30 seconds. "Anyway, good night." I said "Good night, Ash." Calum said as I chuckled and walked into the room, trying not to wake Jenn and Eilidh, but then I saw Eilidh on her phone and Jenn on her laptop, both reading fanfics about themselves.

And then I mentally slapped myself, for thinking that FANGIRLS would be asleep at this time. I just made my way to my room and grabbed my laptop, going on Wattpad and searching fanfics.

A/N: Just a short chapter, sorry, I will try and update more, but since school is almost here, I might nor update as much as I can, but I will try (besides, who need math when you have WATTPAD and fanfics and 5sos and youtubers?).

ALSO, I'm just letting you know that Jake and Kyle deleted their account, so if you can't find them on Insta, it's because they deleted their account *cries for days*

Vote, COMMENT and all that shit

-Mar